Flipsky VX4 remote

• Use Sx1280 chip,which is based on Loraspread spectrum modulation technology,it has up to 19.5dB of co-channel rejection.

17 Likes

Which remote? Vx3?

3 Likes

LoRa???

the heck they doin playin with long range :joy:
i mean, it’s not a bad thing but shit the signal only has to go from feet to balls

10 Likes

The better the signal, the less chance of it cutting out given interference

The vx1 pro is lora as well

8 Likes

wacc

we should up the anti and make a radio based on ELRS then

lower the price :joy:

you could get up to 6 miles of range on 10mW output, 2.4GHz

4 Likes

My thoughts exactly :rofl:

3 Likes

Vx2 lol

1 Like

I feel you, vx2 connection is rock solid until randomly cuts once every two months lol.

Also the connectors are kind of flimsy and one of the cable can come slightly loose.

At least in my experience it is durable, it has taken the abuse like a champ.

2 Likes

Yeah it was bad for a bit. It would randomly cut out while I was going fast for like 5 seconds, and when it reconnected, it would full throttle and throw me off. I tried everything to silicone the connector and even got a new receiver, kept doing it. Almost hit a car and said noppppeeee.

And then a couple months later it happened to my cousin’s VX2, he quickly switched to puck as well lol

1 Like

I still use it now as it havent given me any issues lately, i will change to the upcoming iremote when i recieve it!

Im starting to fear riding though traffic as i don’t mind falling on my own, but having the pressure to fall while surrounded by cars, specially taking in account that every small fauliere in esk8 can get you in the floor

3 Likes

I see it’s not just for esk8, it’s for E-boats. Not exactly sure what that means, but envisioning someone standing on a shore watching their boat drift away after a disconnect

2 Likes

I think they’re using e-boat to mean electric watercraft, ie. esurf/efoil/jetboard

3 Likes

oh i get it, maybe range is more impacted through water?

1 Like

eh, sort of, the thing with watercraft is if you fall off or it gets away from you, you want the ability to reverse the motor to stop the craft so you can swim to it.

some people either don’t use a leash or use a cheap flimsy one

3 Likes

Definitely is but I didn’t see them promoting this as waterproof

Also signals don’t really travel well at all through water, the antenna would be above the surface

2 Likes

an e-boat remote that isn’t waterproof… love it :smiley:

2 Likes

:joy::rofl:

oh so it’s waterproof???
aight lemme do the same test i performed as i did with the maytech

oh it’s not waterproof?! :rofl:

2 Likes

No idk where that came from, it’s not waterproof at all

There’s a waterproof Vx3 and I’m sure that they share the same base firmware

2 Likes

well, if they say it’s for e-foil :man_shrugging:

i’m dunking that shit for science

Maybe Eboat means like a boat you drive and sit in idk, it’s not waterproof lol if you dunk it, it will die

Look at the gap around the thumbwheel lol