Flipsky BH 6384 140kv motors

Put me down for 2 UK

1 Like

I’m out of the group buy sorry

1 Like

Ok, looks like the us guys are covered, shafts are 8mm and likely stepped down from 10mm.

I was only going for 10 motors in total, a lot more interest then I realised. I’ll see if 20 motors is doable

Also there battle hardened 63100 motors are almost ready, still in testing

1 Like

Haha I’d rather buy them from a supplier in the uk myself but no one has any, is the shaft 10mm stepped to 8mm, getting a straight answer from flipsky is like getting blood out of a stone

1 Like

My 6374 are all stepped down 10 to 8mm so I guess 6384 should be aswell

2 Likes

I think @Anubis and @Boardnamics are working together witch is awesome but not sure :thinking: I’ve noticed Ben has been pretty quiet lately so he’s probably got some motors in the works :sunglasses: :v: :uk:

I did message nexusboards and was told they may not get any more

2 Likes

I am down for two in the USA :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just hit up nexusboards, should be on his site soon :crossed_fingers:t4:

2 Likes

So does it mean that the GB is canceled?

2 Likes

I’ve basically had to save up for all the other stuff so when I ran out of motors I kinda got caught out.
I have a new hummie enclosure with a built in heatsink coming out, as well as the BN GD being stocked on nexusboards. I also have been accumulating battery stuff, and so as well as offering my own battery service (Acido for EU orders still im only doing UK orders) I’ll be able to sell fishpaper, nickle, spot welders and other stuff (BMS, battery meter, wiring, shrink wrap)

6 Likes

I’m waiting on the price but uk gb will happen.

Who in the U.K. wants motors?

I can budget for 10 motors but anything higher then I’ll have to go payment first so I can place the order, I’m not a buisness just in to diy.

If you’re ok with that, add your name and quantity and I’ll get a final price for quantity from flipsky. United Kingdom only please, the USA is covered by nexusboards who will be getting motors soon

1 Like

Always had a pleasant service from you, shame the motors aren’t in stock

1 Like

Ok so UK and USA are covered.

Who will take care of us mortals in the rest of the Europe?

@Soho1212 @Anubis

1 Like

I’m down for 2 with 8mm keyed shaft.

1 Like

If Ben will have them eventually in his store then I’ll just wait.

1 Like

I’m basically placing the order now.

Vendors should run GB because if people drop out, or large quantites need warranty the vendor can deal with it way more easily.

5 Likes

No worries, what price we looking at mate

1 Like

Ok,everyone’s jumping in. I would love 4, 8mm shaft, if this is still going

1 Like
2 Likes