Flipsky BH 6384 140kv motors

Anyone interested in a gb for some 6384 140kv flipsky battle hardened motors, they are custom made so can’t buy off the shelf, need 10 to make it happen, I need 4 so that’s only 6 left to make it happen

@Anubis @Lee_Wright have my address so can hopefully vouch for me, never done a gb before.

Shaft size is yet to be confirmed but it may be 10mm.

I’m guessing with customs and import duties motors will be around the £70 mark plus shipping to individual addresses, could be slightly cheaper or higher

5 Likes

I’m guessing the main custom part is the insane 140kv torque?

2 Likes

That’s correct, nexus boards has sold out and it’s highly unlikely they will get some more

3 Likes

Have you compared how 140kv feels to 190kv before?

2 Likes

I have 185kv motors and 170kv motors, 170 is on gears and I’m running 4:1, low down torque is ok but mid range it pulls, never tried 140kv motors afaik but looking at the esk8 calculator it’s a massive drop from 190 to 140 in top speed

2 Likes

Will everyone build boards with voltage higher than 12S with those motors?

1 Like

From 170kv motors my top speed is 50mph weighted on 14s

140kv motors I lose 10 mph off my top speed, should be a significant increase in low down torque according to the esk8 calculator

3 Likes

Not necessarily, 12s is still decent, you only go higher if you want more top speed

3 Likes

Hm interesting. With 190kv on the BN GD setup I plan to run it’s only putting me at 33mph weighted

Wonder if these motors would be better. who knows

2 Likes

Yes. 4 pcs but 8mm shaft

1 Like

Depending on total shipping costs, I will take four with 8mm keyway shafts.

1 Like

Depends on gearing too

1 Like

Will find out shaft size then get back to you all

1 Like

Shipping if within the UK will be standard rate, depending on what you want, recorded or special, next day or normal 3-5 days etc

1 Like

I want 2 but I’m in the USA :thinking:

2 Likes

Maybe flipsky can accomodate shipping to 2 different countries

2 Likes

I’m down for 2 (I’m in the U.k)

1 Like

Down for 2 if they have an 8mm shaft. EU.

1 Like

Gotcha. I would need shipping to USA. I’m still down for four. Just depends on the shipping/shaft. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I might want 2 depending on final cost with shipping to Canada

1 Like