Flipsky 75200 Vesc repair?

Hi
So I have the older model of the flipsky 75200 vesc and I had it running with the flipsky 80100 outrunner on FOC mode. I tried to run it on BLDC mode, it didn’t work and after a couple tries of running the detection, it blew I believe the Mosfets? on the bottom of the pcb.
What is the likely hood that this is fixable? I am going to order a hot air soldering station and see what I can do. I don’t have tons of experience with pcbs, but it kind of looks like it blew the traces of the pcb which I am guessing isn’t repairable?
The vesc did still turn on and connect to my pc after this so I’m assuming the upper pcb with all the chips still works, is there any sellers that anyone knows of where I could purchase the bottom pcb? Or if this same model/clone is still available from another manufacturer? I contacted flipsky and they don’t have it anymore.
Also, how does this work with the three seperate battery connectors, would I be able modify it to run with the two working battery inputs?
Sorry just kind of threw all my questions in one post, thanks in advance

I dont think this is repairable. It looks like it destroyed the pcb

3 Likes

Ded I thinks as well.

But can’t hurt to call in an expert.

@jaykup , can you weigh in? Thanks.

2 Likes

That’s pretty bad damage. At least 3 mosfets and some PCB traces, but I’d give it a solid 75% chance of working again.

I had a similar repair here but with a little less PCB damage.

If you are in the US and want me to take a look, shoot me a PM

5 Likes

Thanks for the replies.

Is there any shop that would sell this same model of vesc that I could purchase the bottom pcb and use my current upper pcb?

If not, does anyone have experience using the trampa vesc 6 MKVI hp with a 80100 outrunner? Its rated for a continuous current of 80a but I’m not sure that would be enough to run a 80100 at its full potential.

Or hows the quality with the GO-FOC G300, supposed to allow 300a of continuous current, which would be overkill but its around the same price as the trampa
https://www.makerx-tech.com/collections/x-esc/products/go-foc-g300-100v-300a-esc