Flipsky 6374 motors advice?

Hello, as I a new in this whole building process, I am here to seek for some advice. As I have been comparing all those motors for my DIY mountainboard, I came across flipsky’s 6374 motors. I wanted to ask you guys if are those worth getting? As by my searches, I have been seeing mixed opinion about flipsky’s motors. And by comparing these motors to other brands, the looks+specs all look quite similar, so if I order from this brand, the quality could be compared to stuff from other brands? Thanks!

1 Like

They have been improving. I have one from November batch and are working great. Crossed 1000km recently.

They have long magnet retaining clip like on torqueboards, but I am not sure about other features.

3 Likes

Oh thank you very much! I got one pair of them accidentally like 5 min ago… by pressing the wrong button, but I think I will keep them.

Lol how do you accidentally buy a $90 motor?

4 Likes

$200 or something like that :/, I was looking at shipping costs for that and then I don’t know why it just ordered it.

1 Like

Sometimes when I want something bad enough, I “accidentally” order it then deal with the fallout later. :smirk:

9 Likes

Hahaha same

I accidently bought dual 80100 motors and dualie 200x50 tires for traction. Woops.

1 Like

I “accidentally” ordered almost enough spare parts for another board in the last month. Oops.

2 Likes

I bought accidently a 5055 Motor from Turnigy in the first place and then a 5065 sensored from APS.

I am always willing to do my neighbour “accidentally”.
She’s just too careful I am afraid :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes

How this turned into a accidental thread.:rofl:

3 Likes

You never know how things end :grin:

1 Like

Do you remember about the pizza thread?

It “accidentally” turned into an accidentally thread.

4 Likes

Ye

derailed
derailed

2 Likes

Does anyone know if the 6368 motors from them actually have a larger stator than the 6355 or is just bigger on the outside?