Flipsky 63100 Battle Hardened Motors

4 Likes

So what is a good option for some higher powered motors sense anything over 6389 is no good?
I am running my TB 6355s on my MTB at 80a each and they are not exactly loving that.
I was planing on getting a set of the 63100s over the black friday sale, but between this thread and a few local rides saying that they are not a great idea, I am thinking they might not be the greatest idea.

2 Likes

Honestly, just get the 63100’s. They make noise sure, but loud motors save lives.

Also at the black friday price for three 63100’s, you can buy a single reacher “big can” motor. so imo unless reachers come down in price alot not too worth it

tbf - I’ve never had reachers but I hear they are glorious idk about 3X the cost glorious

2 Likes

I’ll probably get a set at the next sale.

1 Like

dude, you should get the Flipsky BH 6384s

I think everyone is liking those.

Boarndamics should have them soon too with free shipping if you are in the states.

3 Likes

Based on global situation, I do not expact bigger than 10% sale on Black Friday. Maybe sale will be bigger ,in case that prices are starting slowly increasing. So generally is better to buy it now when transporting companies are not owerbooked. Iam just ordered two 6374 with 10% sale and because UPS is not delivering now less then 10kg to Slovakia or Czech Republic, I paid 30$ more for FedEx. That is an COVID reality now. And on MBS pro97 board Iam waiting 6weeks :frowning:

2 Likes

did LaCroix and Kaly switch from Maytech 6396 to Flispky 63100???

5 Likes

That is a gorgeous looking build my god

1 Like

it is some lucky bastards brand new XLR

3 Likes

I wonder how that camber in front handles/rides?

@Flasher did you guys switch to Flipsky motors

2 Likes

I would also like to know this

They’re not from flipsky and they’re technically 64110

2 Likes

64110*

I saw that edit lol @Flasher

1 Like

Yup I forgot I very badly measured with mount

1 Like

You shouldn’t tell people your motor is longer than it actually is, one day they will find out

2 Likes

When that day comes, I’ll have left them in the dust on an 18s Lonestar 4wd 10inch high

1 Like

are they from Maytech?

1 Like

Nope. Kaly, Lacroix and Bioboards get them all from the same manufacturer but I’m not sure the supplier is public knowledge yet.

Also as a little sidenote, Lacroix had theirs remachined at the top to fit into the mounts, changed bearings and other small nicnacs. So don’t mix and match

5 Likes

Anyone able to confirm what the stator lamination thickness is?