First Eboard - Wowgo 2s

Same esc I have in mine now. Strangely it won’t run with the sensors connected. I just unplugged them from the esc and it ran perfectly.

No…No…No…hell NO… I had a weird feeling… a weird prickling feeling that made my hair stand on edge, and then It felt like someone trying to steal my wallet… then I knew someone was summoning the beast…

Just say NO to Mike Beard and Mboards

3 Likes

Aww yoy called me a gpod dude I love you @venom121212 . I was on our first group ride. Tons of fun. I worked on the redember 4 hours last night so I wouldnt miss today . @tesla-tech you’ll fit right in I’m a huge nerd. We can geek out on specs and theories.

2 Likes

Hey guys, I was curious if a bushing upgrade is a worthy first mod? I see a lot of posts about nicer bushing making a big difference…,but is it just better to get a nicer Paris front truck instead?

2 Likes

Either or. Bushings are a great start. I have some randal clones I’m not using

1 Like

Whatt? Whats the science behind this?
I got a meepo v3 doing 46kmh loaded on full charge. Can I unplug that too to bump the top speed? :o

1 Like

Try it and see. By Sinewave I mean field oriented control. FOC

You don’t need sensors if the set up is correct. With those chinesium controllers sensors don’t do much at all. They are pr programmed to start smoothly and they do. The sensors tend to hold back full speed.

If you want science then do some research. I can only give you experience.

1 Like

Nah it’s not hobbywing so probably not

1 Like

Nice! I assume the bushings need to match the originals in shape and size?

1 Like

@tesla-tech
Not exactly. Mine started off with barrels and now I’m running a barrel board side and a cone street side up front for turning. The thickness boardside needs to match so the geometry of the trucks is the same though

I removed the trucks and measured the bushings, all 4 seem to be the same size. Flat round ones 16mm thick and a 27mm diameter.

1 Like

1 Like

Look into riptides pivot cups and bushing I run them on my builds . its a world of a difference between stock bushings and cups

1 Like

This, so much this. Magnum/Cannon and wfb pivot cups. Ride & Don’t look back.

1 Like

Ok cool. I sent emails to riptide and venom to see what they recommend since I have no experience with this haha.

I know the originals are soft because the wowgo site says “comfort”…and there are a few times I’ve gotten speed wobble

Btw…

I made a video about the wowgo. Don’t judge me lol

2 Likes

Nice video what’s your plan for future builds though

Have you decided on anything yet

I’d love to build one with dual motors that goes 30mph…has tunability and firmware updates. Something scalable

1 Like