First DIY! LOOKING for criticism and opinions

derail jail with you all.
who makes skateboard parts and doesnt know which way the only standard thing goes?

3 Likes

Yup, good point.

1 Like

We design adjustable angles ranging from 11-55 degrees
As well as the angle of the base, the angle of the bracket is also adjustable

1 Like

Thanks for your appreciation. yes we designed in the RKP Truck. It should not be installed in reverse lol

1 Like

We are a factory in China, we are still doing the commissioning and design work of the electric skateboard, there is no finished product available on the market yet, and we are not associated with any brand.
Just hope to collect more professional players’ opinions, and then make some feasible products, thank you very much for giving us these suggestions! :grin:

2 Likes

No, the mounting pattern on your baseplates is backwards. The side with two sets of holes goes on the outside, the side with one goes on the inside.

Of course, once our products are done, we also hope to find some players can help us make a review, but now we hope to collect more opinions or new ideas, so that we can do more than a few different products

2 Likes

Adjustable baseplates for the channel trucks, where you can adjust angle AND height

Now we’re talkin!

@domino61

Cheaper hub motors with compression collar to axles - that are compatible with Orangatang urethane?

We designed it to be mounted backwards, so this is the right way to mount it

Because this went so well last time :man_facepalming:

7 Likes

7 Likes

thanks

It was designed that way for a reason, though. If the front or back of the board takes damage, it can break off at the first 2 holes instead of being a catastrophic failure. And furthermore, that answer was not an answer, and I’m out. Lemme get an stl of that hanger tho, it is pretty.

ah shit here we go again

1 Like

that’s a good point, let me record and give feedback to the designer

1 Like

It’s this how you tell? I always look at the trucks think about it decide on a direction and the reverse it because last time I did it backwards… then I will inevitably have to redo it because I got it backwards.

1 Like

The USB paradox - the seemingly impossible process of making a 50-50 guess wrong twice.

3 Likes

Iirc the whole reason that they made the new school bolt pattern was so they’d stop knocking off nuts doing grinds and stuff, they just moved the holes back a bit for safety.