First Build Thread! - Subsonic Century 40 / Haggy Drivetrain / Eboosted Enclosure

1 Like

So tire pump with gauge came today, looks like i was actually under-inflating the tires a good bit :grimacing:

I’ve got them all set to 60 PSI now, the tires are way firmer than what I was riding before and I hope that sorts out the flats I was getting.

2 Likes

Love this build I’m getting pumped :muscle: for my @Skyart century to come in :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Sick build. Definitely some inspiration here!

1 Like

oh sick!! you’re gonna love it man, it rides like a dream! plus I see @Skyart makes some sick builds around here

1 Like

I’m super pumped :muscle:

Any Haggy Drivetrain owners have luck replacing their motors with those from another brand / manufacturer? I just want to make sure whatever I buy is going to fit my current pulley and the motor shaft be of the correct length. Anyone have personal experience here? I miss Timo :frowning:

1 Like

It’s a bit late but haggy uses the regular 63xx pattern for anyone looking here in the future.

1 Like

Thanks @Evwan!

For anyone stumbling on this post and curious, I ended up just epoxying the motors and they’ve been running great!