First build, Octagon, DIY NKP 3-Link

Just drop this here :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Are you interested in the DIY onewheel builds as well?
Could use some more people like you big time!

2 Likes

Are you printing really slow on the first layer or two? I haven’t printed in a while, but I’d print PETG at around 235*-238* (240* was as high as I could go) and print the first layers at about half speed, then the rest at normal speed.

3 Likes

Weird. My petg seems to work best at like 270

2 Likes

It took me this long to stumble upon this post…

Wow… you’ve outdone yourself especially for a first!

4 Likes

Sheeeeesh this thing is sick man nice build

9 Likes

So @MarkVa1 how interested would you be in adopting a 43 year old boy?

12 Likes

I only have you by 5! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

TWO BOYS! I am 47 :smile:

4 Likes

Not at the moment. But good luck!

4 Likes

been considering building one
happy to help with any testing you need. im not great at CAD or anything but dont mind actually building things if you want

2 Likes

@DavidF
I think you would like this build check it out :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Oh my… :pray: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

When I saw this I just thought of you :call_me_hand:
This is the future I love everything about this build other than the enclosure which I think we can persuade him to do aluminum :sunglasses: or fiberglass maybe

3 Likes

ahah CNCd aluminium enclosure of course ^^

4 Likes

That’s legit!!! Nice work, siding with @Nacho on enclosure

2 Likes

This board belongs in the esk8 hall of fame, or maybe a museum. It’s got me speechless really. Props to you!
Once she’s finished you should drop some riding videos here.

5 Likes

Thanks - slowing down the first few layers helped. I think I’ve finally “hacked” a solution. I’m slow printing a raft on printers tape on a glass bed, then adding CA glue and activator around the perimeter of the raft. Finally no more adhesion issues :grinning:

4 Likes

Maybe you can print the negative and fill it with fibreglass! Ive always wanted to try that.

3 Likes

This is an amazing project. Very envious, I would love to create my own board from scratch like yourself. I’m living through you haha.

2 Likes