First build...ever! (NYAKIM 1)

Ok I’ll monitor it CLOSELY for a few days…thx

battery stopped charging AGAIN!! :roll_eyes: charger is ok.

ok i got 41.9v from the xt60 on battery. the charger is putting out 50.5v. gonna cut it open tonight and measure from the BMS.

Who made your battery?

1 Like

Psychotiller…

Have you talked to him? Didn’t you just get that battery like 3 days ago?

1 Like

Nvm I just read your posts in the battery thread! That’s a crappy situation :confused:

1 Like

yeah i know …i have not gotten a full week of riding out this battery from day one. The funny thing about all of this… My evolve CGT is still going with no issues. not even a belt replacement i’m still going on the original belts. I’m slow as hell but at least i’m still riding.

1 Like

I’m scared to open it…what could it be?

2 Likes

Oh hell naaw… it’s my DaveGa X. Now I’m officially pissed. Not at my DaveGa X. I’m pissed cause I don’t have a battery. I think I’m gonna get a @torqueboards battery so I can ride this season…what’s left of it at least.

Why…why…why do I suffer so?

5 Likes

I wanted to group ride this season so bad… :disappointed_relieved::neutral_face:

3 Likes

how would a 10s5p perform in this build?

I built my gf a 10s5p battery and board with duel 6355 and I was pleasantly surprised how much power it had! Only other set up I have been on is my 12s5p dual 6374. I bet you would be happy with it and only like 3-4mph top speed slower.

1 Like

What da fuuuuuuu

Why does this keep happening…am I going something wrong. I’m going with all the default Unity settings. charger is ok. Is it me? Wtf maaaaaan I’m so frustrated. Ok, ok so that p group is most likely dead…I have to cut it open to see about the BMS. Is that a vented cell or a broken nickel strip…is it.safe to handle. I gotta learn how to do this.

8 Likes

Sheeeeeeeeet.

2 Likes

Time to cut it open! Its hard to tell what happened in the pic

1 Like

yes my task for the weekend…

2 Likes

Puffing pushed the nickel out? Needs an expert eye. I would post to Battery Builders thread. Please be careful in the meanwhile.

2 Likes

How many batteries have you been through now? :grimacing:

1 Like

lol…same battery repaired twice by two different people… :grin: