First Build, About $850

Yeah, the voltage issues seemed to mostly affect people running 12s so you should be good there, but the slave side dying was a common issue with everyone.

Just got this beast!!

5 Likes

uhhh…

6.6 never had cutout issues that was the 4.2, also voltage issues have not been fixed it still drifts -+0.6v

1 Like

jus chillin

3 Likes

I’m using that deck as well and really like it.

Lookin dope bro

What enclosure are you using it with?

Psychotiller Shuksan Arm enclosure
Here is a link to my full build thread: here.

Just put trucks/mounts/wheels on. Lookin good!!!

6 Likes

Almost done, just gotta connect the VESC to the motor and program it!!

4 Likes

Took it for a spin, didn’t go full speed though, props to ebay’s Eboard-shop! The trucks are incredibly stable

My FSESC 6.6 Dual Slave side just stopped working, trying to figure out why, for now only master side of the Vesc works.

2 Likes

awesome! how are those trucks and wheels holding up? vesc ever start working? which other one would you recommend?

Bummer, did you end up fixing it?

@onebluesummer and @iamasalmon,
It turns out the mcu shorted somehow so I am currently in a process of returning it for a refund through PayPal, as much as I rode, the trucks and wheels held out great, super stable with stock bushings, however, the trucks won’t fit my 6380 turnigy motors, on the same side.
Currently looking for another Vesc, once I get it and I finish the return process with the old one, I can get riding again!

2 Likes

Unity? I got a couple…

Thanks for the offer, a little out of budget, ended up getting to Vesc6 singles from @Andy87

2 Likes

Will update when I get em!

Update:
It’s practically finished, new specs are going to be updated at the top, top speed currently is about 38mph,

Be careful when connecting your receiver to your VESC, make sure the pinning is correct, I blew mine because I put the ground is the S slot on accident.
Will be adding lights in the future, and probably a better VESC case!

1 Like

This is it!

3 Likes