First Banggood Build

crew delete my link maybe they think i m doing a spam

The deck shape is quite nice, but at only 7 plies and being “elastic” (flexy), I fear it will brake quickly / not turn well / not be suitable for anything except slow speeds.

Most people here aren’t limited to only BangGood, so It’ll be hard to get any recommendations, we can just say if what you’ve found is good or not. A good option might be to visit a local skate shop in Turkey and see if they have any good decks + trucks you could use.

1 Like

thank you

thanks until I get used to it and I will use it at slow speeds with these parts until I have money. I buy a new truck and board later in a local store

1 Like

The deck is a nice shape and good for a commuter board! but it might be too thin and too narrow.

You want a wider deck and a thicker deck.

Can you order sixty-five sets of car tires from banggood, sell them locally, then use the money to buy esk8 parts from other places besides banggood?

3 Likes

Unless you are going to weld the motor mount to the trucks, I would not use trucks with a round hanger. If you’re going to weld it that would work.

I would use HTD5M pulleys. Those ones there appear to be HTD3M which are not very good and won’t fit a single other thing in the esk8 universe.

Do you know @thurbolt?
He’s from your country and maybe can help you

2 Likes

I do not have the mount anymore

I suggest purchasing just the mount elsewhere. I do not believe bangood carries any mount worth purchasing

1 Like

Thanks @dani , yes, lets see what we can do with furkan :+1: @1bit1bayt

2 Likes

Pretty furkan cool of you, Thurbie.

3 Likes

Not completely true. He would just have to do a segmented battery if there is too much flex. I have a bunch of analog loaded decks that have plenty of flex and have gotten them up to 30-40mph.

But, if the board is made cheaply, that’s what would lead to it breaking!

It’s all about how the plies are laid down and the material used.

As has been said by almost everyone, those motor mounts are junk. They don’t stay tight without modifications (welding) The belts And pulleys that come with them are htd 3 and are crap.

1 Like

Is that a song Bill ?

1 Like

It could be a love ballad if you send me a picture of you in a man thong. Think about it.

2 Likes

No man, I am good :laughing:

What about hub motors? There are some okay looking ones

That’s a great suggestion. Better those than that bendy mount and those subpar pulleys.

Well, you need a deck that flexes from front to back, not from side to side. I’ve come across flexy decks that flexed side to side, which throw you off when you try to turn.

i just saw I have a spare diye caliber 2 clamp (no bracket) if interested, just pay shipping, pm me