Fast Board Prototype

Have you tried drinking a lot of water to get a full bladder & then peeing as you’re nearing top speed to hit a new speed record? I remember a guy saying something like that would give you a statistically significant speed boost

You’re pee has to be going backwards as in behind the board if that wasn’t obvious. If you peed forward I think you would lose speed.

7 Likes

Good fortune. We are in need of a new Shartsis.

7 Likes

Is it another e-skater who’s filming?
Impressive (both of you)

3 Likes

Let’s say you’re pushing hard and can achieve 30mL/s. Out of a constricted nozzle for max speed, say 1/4 cm2, you would have an exhaust velocity of 1.2m/s.

The thrust from this is mass flow rate times the change in velocity, 0.03kg/s * 1.2m/s = 0.036N. Traveling at 60mph or 30m/s this produces a power output of…

1 watt

6 Likes

@FastBoard any chance your willing to sell just the drivetrain?

1 Like

Inside forum joke. I would explain it if I could, lol.

5 Likes

That makes ya wonder…

Watts the point?

I’ll see myself out.

4 Likes

Hol up we back on earthly manipulation of oberth effect? Hell yeah bro let’s ride the fuckin waaaaaaave.

@FastBoard zero chance I would spend $4-6k on a short street board (maybe i’m in the minority though and others will), but would happily spend $1.8-2k for your drivetrain

unless this board is just built in very small numbers and meant for track racing, then i get it and you’ll probably be a great niche brand like stooge

1 Like

Are you on drugs?

1 Like

i’d clean my gds and replace thre motor oil with sex lube

2 Likes

Maybe

curious to know what he said now lolz

something about lubing things with motor oil

1 Like

unless the prices are in AUD, then $2750ish USD doesn’t sound awwwwffful, but even at that price I’d be like ehhh, for sure I’d buy the drivetrain though for $1.8-2k USD

1 Like

Why do you keep posting specs and deleting?

(post deleted by author)

3 Likes

I remember that I once were able to see the peoples deleted post (or was it just flagged posts). I am not anymore. That annoying.

2 Likes

This is the answer.

2 Likes

then you should make that clear on your website, because most probably assume it is USD