Fast Board Prototype

Bet registered, one fresh new FastBoard from 1st production batch shipped to my home in France if @Toughook doesn’t ride his board DKP vs one fine West Caribbean Very Old rum + my utmost respects if he is!

@City-Blade-101 nominated as impartial referee!

And the result is, ladies & Gents…

You got the wrong answer!

He rides RKP Direct Drive Longboard on urethane wheels :kiss:

I’ll send you my details in PM, thank you for this entertaining bet! Looking forward receive to my FastBoard !

16 Likes

LMAO hahahaha

1 Like

@FastBoard I really hope your going to sell drive trains, I can’t look at my Magnum build the same… gonna be pretty ‘butthurt’ if you don’t lol

6 Likes

Which deck is that ? I went stalking mode through your profile only to find no build thread and was left lustful for more !

1 Like

woah there… we splitting the winnings ? :slight_smile:

Nice having a digital footprint from time to time, enables me to win bets I didn’t even enter in to.

All good though. Maybe the OP can go back to being a non-confrontational contributor here, accepting of other peoples rides and builds :man_shrugging: :+1:

Fastboards may well prove to be everything they are claimed, and I hope they do, but just like a BMW R1 or Ducati 998 I’d hazard a guess that not every biker wants to ride these flat out everyday (or could even if they tried, for that matter). I’m happy with wide trucks, 110s, 12s and a 35mph max. It’s enough for me and I don’t need to wear a full body condom to get the best out of it :joy: :joy:

10 Likes

its one of the stack of builds I’ve yet to progress worth posting, its one of those manta decks.

I spent a weekend trying about 6 drive trains (everything from 8" to 76mm) on a bunch of decks, this one stuck lol

3 Likes

We can share the loot together, one month each riding :smirk: :joy:

Yea this looks like a great development and I wish we keep to friendly talks…

Heck even if you’re used to high speed on board, if we need to switch trash talking on @FastBoard we’ll let the tarmac talk around some race passes, all needed is opportunity to do so… And I’ll bring my own cook to face your rig :smiling_imp::checkered_flag:

Thank you for the info! Damn that’s a fine looking deck.

1 Like

Butthurt!? By your opinion on things!? Wahahaha!! :rofl:

I think you over-estimate your ability to make people feel much more than amusement and pity, pal.

Build your board, Raine. The renders look great.

1 Like

hey man no worries. I gave up fighting on the internet a few years ago :joy: :joy:

I also have no love for DKP, or the boards they grace, but I just leave them be as sooner or later they’ll want stability (even at my meagre speeds of 30mph or so). I agree that my boards wouldn’t be any good at downhill speeds, but this is an area I’ll never experience, especially at my frail old age. That said I am very much looking forward to watching others break records on your products.

@Vanarian agreed :+1:

7 Likes

You can find them on Ali with smallish enclosures. PM me if you want a link.

3 Likes

I wanna see @Vanarian using this deck as a base frame for his new shoes up in 2022 :rofl: E-line sk8es for King Kong :grin:

1 Like

@BillGordon I think we need a dedicated blank decks thread

5 Likes

This is exactly why I ride lmao

3 Likes

Given how ballsy OP is with riding, I think the chances of winning are slim :sweat_smile:

Real downhill speeds on flats is insane

3 Likes

That’s true haha still would give it a go :grin:

2 Likes

I want to skate his board, dooooods :grin:

2 Likes

giphy

4 Likes

Where the hell do you go to get up to those speeds? Country roads? Can’t imagine Mitchell Fwy being a good choice lol

1 Like

I’m getting succinct raptor 1 vibes

5 Likes

In all seriousness, i do like the look of that concave :ok_hand: