Facepalm Posts!

Lol I know exactly who this is, he’s been doing it for a long time

I have no idea how he can ride it, but he seems to enjoy it so I have never made fun of it. It looks ridiculous though lol

7 Likes

“Why isn’t this pen writing!?”

“… it’s a screwdriver” @jack.luis

9 Likes

In your defense, it was a very pen-looking screwdriver lol

5 Likes

He also enjoys writing essays. RIP Revel thread :rofl:

2 Likes

Ooof firing shots haha

1 Like

Aah hes passionate, i like that. My leftovers from my concussion however cannot handle that much text 10x in a row :rofl:

2 Likes

well now I feel bad but 8WD? god damn some ppl give none of the fucks

1 Like

Yeah bro I have no idea he says it has a lot of traction?

1 Like

I mean so does air tires and you can actually turn on them but thats my hot take :speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

Yeah bro idk :joy:

Just never questioned it

1 Like

But would 8 small wheels actually have a larger contact patch than four wheels of the same durometer that are wider and taller?

1 Like

depends on how much wider and taller - you are just talking about how much area of contact there is, so its purely based on how much bigger the 4 wheel is.

edit - I think, I’m an armchair engineer/shade tree mechanic

What about a very screwdriver looking pen?

6 Likes

I know those cock swinging 6x6 trucks generally don’t work. A bump that lifts one axle will also lift the other one giving you worse traction unless those four wheels are separately articulated:

9 Likes

right unless you got one of these badasses:

to your point - it has independent suspension per wheel

4 Likes

I love watching smol dick pickup truck drivers suffer

4 Likes

One is made by german, the other…

4 Likes

I remember a few years ago coming up on a flooded road in the country after some heavy rain. There were about 8 or 10 large, lifted trucks on either side of the flooded road, and some of them had started to turn around as none of them dared to attempt to cross. I was in my little Subaru, and stopped to survey the situation when the Prius that was following me pulled up along side and rolled down his window. He looked at me, and asked “What do you think?”. I jokingly replied, “I think you should go first.” And without hesitating, he said “Ok” and proceeded to drive right across the flooded road and past all the lifted trucks on the other side. Needless to say, the big trucks all started turning back around again after seeing this little white Prius make them all look like a bunch of pansies. One of the funniest, and most satisfying things I’ve ever witnessed. And I normally can’t stand how terrible Prius drivers are.

13 Likes

They’re 10awg. Wanted to say something that day but totally forgot.

3 Likes

11 Likes