Facepalm Posts!

Yes my main complaint was discovering all the TB issues and fixes in the massive DD post, I still knew about them beforehand but it took a lot of random reading and interest to discover stuff. Fortunately the topic is pretty interesting to read for me at least.

Hopefully we can sort out his inevitable problems!

3 Likes

cough cough

@sofu with the Jaykay Trucks

She literally won’t respond :laughing:

7 Likes

Can you drop it man? I’m out of the eskate review game and don’t have time to do extensive testing of anything anymore. My original review was made after months of testing. I bought the thing so I have no skin in the game. You keep on asking me for follow up but I don’t really have anything for you. If you wanna find out so bad why don’t you spend your own money and get one?

13 Likes

Im a 20yr old man that does roofing so ill be putting it to the test??? Whats that supposed to mean :rofl:

3 Likes

fair enough :slight_smile:

4 Likes

oh that’s a shame :dizzy_face:

7 Likes

No doubt! Hope all is well @sofu, thanks for all of your awesome contributions.

10 Likes

@sofu huh? Sofia are you kidding? What the f happened?

1 Like

Nothing life just got busy. I should clarify I meant eskate review game, sorry for the alarm.

20 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
billion hugs, Im glad it was false alarm :smile:

5 Likes

:slight_smile: :hugs:

1 Like

I would call it over complicated way to say that He will treat it with no mercy :grin:

dfasdfa

2 Likes

Red aler—oh wait; crisis over.

He was serious.

18 Likes

I saw this guy the other day when I was walking around Stanley Park. He cruises around the park in a full set of motorcycle leathers.

(I didn’t take this picture he posted it on Vancouver esk8)
Not that there’s anything wrong with wearing full gear but it seems a bit much to me even before the giant Zorb.

6 Likes

That’s alright, not facepalm at all
More gear is always better than less gear
And motorcycle leather is pretty common for esk8er

19 Likes

Agreed… I love pads. As much as I dream of getting back to bombing down mountains in shorts, a half dome and slide gloves, more gear may look dumb on me now but after enough hard fall without as much gear on I start to consider my family over feeling the wind and insanity.

3 Likes

Agreed, reasonable limits exist and this going far beyond them. His inflatable thing is outright a stupid idea (the millisecond it contacts pavement while moving its going to pop) and hes on a public bike path where the speed is probably limited to <25kmh, wearing 20-30lbs of gear looks stupid without the benefit of avoiding road rash because you don’t even slide at those speeds. Its all soft protection with no form so broken bones are also still in the equation (broken elbows, wrists, knees).

@Balta_6 I’m going to have to disagree with you there, more gear /= better. It has to be the right style of protection in the right places and it looks like he just bought out a motorcycle store and wears as much as he can carry. Hes on a bikepath, probably doing esk8 a disservice if he needs all of that gear and isn’t wearing it for a practical reason otherwise.

4 Likes

9 Likes

i saw a similar build in the revel kit thread :eyes:

3 Likes