[EXPIRED] Esk8 Mega Sale (Bay Area)

EDIT: Doing a local only sale with deep discounts for remaining items. https://forum.esk8.news/t/re-sf-bay-area-moving-mega-sale/41961/

Hey all,

About: I’m getting rid of a bunch of esk8 stuff I no longer need or use, and I’d like to pass off the savings to all you fine folks in the community. Please check out my stock in the link below. If you have a Dropbox account, go ahead and comment on the item quantity that you’d like to purchase it, or if you don’t, please DM me on what you would like and I’ll let you know how much it is after shipping. All options have the choice of local pickup as well. So if you’d like to pick up, let me know. I expected to bombarded over the next few weeks with shipping, so please give me some time to package and ship your items. Please note shipping to non-US locations may be expensive.

Payment: I take friends & family, venmo, or Gpay payments. If you’d like buyer protection through Paypal, please add 3% to the cost of the item. I’ve been in the community for a number of years and have hopefully built enough of a reputation to be trusted with transactions.

Background about me: I’ve been in the scene since 2016 and have bought and built a number of boards. My build threads are documented mainly on the electric-skateboard.builders forum and on Reddit. I used to do work for Enertion repairing customer boards and I created the Bay Area Esk8 (BAESK8) group for riders in the San Francisco Bay area. I also currently moderate the r/electricskateboarding subreddit, the Esk8 Discord, and the old electric-skateboard.builders forum.

Link to all items:

Item Cost Quantity Available Sold?
USED Exway X1 Pro (hub version) $500 1 [x]
USED Raptor 2.0 (Refurbished by me) $500 1 [x]
USED Raptor 2.0 (broken raptors with usable parts) DM me if interested 5 [ ]
NEW (mostly) Raptor 2.1 (All brand new parts besides deck) $600 1 [x]
NEW Haya HB92 V2 Decks $200 2 [ ]
NEW Focbox Unity $300 1 [x]
USED Focbox (used, but working) $100 6 [x]
NEW Focbox $120 5 [x]
NEW Raptor Full Drive Train $300 1 [ ]
NEW Spiral Dual Bevel Gear Drive Train $300 1 [x]
USED Very lightly used - Ownboard W2 w/green (83mm) and black (90mm) wheels + extra grip tape + Kegel Pulleys $400 1 [x]
USED Honey Driver (Needs new enclosure, or duct tape, well used) 30mph 20mi range 10s4p dual diag $600 1 [ ]
NEW Turnity SK3 190kv 6374 motors with VESC compatible sensors $100 2 [x]
NEW 18T steel pulleys (8mm bore/12mm wide) $10 2 [x]
USED 10s4p 30q unbalanced battery pack (little to medium use; Cell group ranges from 3.53 to 4.10v with group 8 being dead) - Unbalance caused by BMS failure not water damage $150 1 [ ]
NEW 10s4p 30q battery with balance header $280 1 [x]
USED Unbalanced 10s4p 30q battery with balance header $200 1 []
USED Raptor Outwheels $15 2 (pair) [x]
NEW Raptor Outwheels $30 2 (pair) [x]
USED Lightly used Raptor front axle w/wheels $30 1 [ ]
NEW 90mm raptor front wheels $20 2 (pair) [ ]
USED Raptor 2.0 Rear Drive Train $100 1 [x]
USED 97mm ABEC Green wheels $40 4 (set) [ ]
USED 97mm ABEC Black reflex wheels $50 4 (set) [x]
NEW Mini Remote $10 1 [x]
NEW Metr Pro $40 1 [x]
USED 20 cell 18650 holder (no gap) $20 4 (set) [ ]
NEW Flipsky VX1 w/2 Extra 650mah batteries (can install if requested) works with vesc $40 1 [ ]
NEW Flipsky Davega $20 1 [x]
USED Benchwheel DIY remote (works with vesc) $30 2 [ ]
USED Chaka 4.12 VESC $80 1 [ ]
NEW Shredlights $30 1 [x]
NEW (1 used) 12mm 36T 5m push fit pulleys (requires long axle such as with e-trucks) $20 2 [ ]
USED Torqueboards v4 mount (modified to fit reverse mount) $10 2 [x]
NEW Enertion Remote (Nano v2 remote with Enertion’s case) $30 2 [ ]
USED Enertion Remote $25 1 [ ]
NEW 10s4p 4A Charger (5.5x2.1mm DC barrel plug) $25 1 [x]
NEW Raptor 2.1 Motor $100 1 [x]
NEW VESC compatible HM-10 Modules $10 4 [ ]
NEW Modular 18560 cell holders $7 1 (holds up to 100 cells) [ ]
USED Torqueboards 6355 190kv motor $30 1 [x]
USED Lightly used - Meepo V3 Standard (no pic yet as it’s not currently at my house) $350 1 [x]
16 Likes

Wow you’re sitting on quite the inventory there!

Paging the usual suspects who love them focboxes, here’s your chance to get a armful of them, including brand new unused ones! Incredible!

3 Likes

Pm sent for used raptor drivetrain and new raptor outwheels

Someone was looking for an enertion nano remote recently, can’t remember who… maybe search

Pretty please ship all the foboxes and unities to the UK? <3

3 Likes

New Focboxes all sold!

8 Likes

Wtf :japanese_goblin:

5 Likes

Thanks for updating the thread and GLWS.

1 Like

Its all sold already

1 Like

I think he was referring to the Focbox and Unity all being sold.

5 Likes

How much for the Baesk8 plates, we have a wealthy swedish industrialist who’s interested in taking those off the road.

3 Likes

I already scooped 2 V1.7s new! shipping tomorrow!

…neener…neener…

4 Likes

Aaaaand-Its-Gone
so sorry @Anubis

1 Like

I got in before the thread was locked, and paypaled the moneys before it was even reopened!

sorry, not sorry…

4 Likes

Lol sameeess

2 Likes

not sure what you mean

PM sent Bro.

I’ll take the turnigy 6374 if you ship to the Netherlands.

It’s pending sale, I’ll let you know if it falls through

1 Like

Are the flipsky davega and metr pending or fully sold?

1 Like