EVO SHRYKE | Landyachtz Evo | Calibre Baseplates | Dual TB 6374s 190kV | 100mm BOA | 12S | Focbox Unity

Thanks, buddy,
It’s been a dry winter here, but waiting for my unity :unamused: .
How do you like the 44 baseplate for the evo?

I have nothing else to really compare it to. Should probably throw the 50s in and see if there is any difference.

I can go 60km an hour without feeling anxious.

2 Likes

Hey poof, I went uphill, proper uphill mind not your slight incline and clocked nearly 60 on one of those smiley face traffic things.

3 Likes

That’s not very politically correct. However, I’ll blame it on the fact that you were born in the 1940s.

Well done on going 60 up a hill. But this is a skateboard forum, not a forum to brag about your hybrid Camry.

4 Likes

What does that mean? Who told you about the camry? I only had it for a while…

This is the cover of Playboy from the year of my birth from the master of polictical correctness

3 Likes

Joking aside I kept the motor gearing the same but with the 44t pulleys it now tops out at around 60km/h but is silly uphill for torque and is a lot more fun be honest.

1 Like

How’s the torque?

Yeah more than enough man.

1 Like

Dammit I need to get my board running. It’s going to be similar to this one. Fine looking build good sir.

1 Like

What sorta range you getting with the 12s5p

1 Like

32km or 20miles is the least distance I’ve covered before hitting battery cutoff.

That’s pushing it hard, riding at a high average, with crap windy conditions.

2 Likes

Oh thats mint :ok_hand:t5:
Been debating on getting the bigger enclosure for 12s8p but may go with the one you went with and do the same 12s5p

1 Like

12s8p would be a heavy battery.
Just depends how far you want to ride I guess.

1 Like

Im sure a 12s5p will fit my needs.

If you stay with PU, a 12s5p will be more than enough.
However if you switch to pneumatics a 12s8p will get you approximately the same range you would get with a 12s5p and PU.

4 Likes

What length inserts you use @Moone?

Great build!

From the looks of it 12s5p fits the most cells possible I was hoping for 10s6p but That wouldn’t work
as the red group probably can’t be enlarged. (fitting duals)

And thanks for the build post It was quite resourceful!

1 Like

what length inserts and screws did you use to attach the enclosure

Where is this bigger enclosure ?