Evo Falcon BioX

Well we sold alot for DIY to and only one replaced that was probably a customer error.

Also I think most burned is a customer error. I have a ubox spintend version i have been using for a very long time with no problem.

Alot of spintend problem is also related that users are using wrong firmware. Its common users have been installing firmware from 100v on 75v etc.

If their was a common problem with the design you would have seen alot of complains on us and Kaly even if we use slightly other design etc. I would gues that it’s mostly a user error.

Maybe it’s that easy that users don’t use xt90s? Because ubox don’t have a antispark switch and it could damage the vesc from the spark when connected.(Just a gues)

3 Likes

Theres always going to be a risk of failure, a loose cable is all it takes.

Personally Ive got 8 vesc6’s in use over the span of a few years(4boards). Not one has failed. Ever.

Ive a pile of 75/300s beyond repair and a bunch of unities tho. (None of them mine to begin with, so hard to tell if unit or user fault).

3 Likes

I have done my best to keep that from happening with heat shrink, cable ties and hot glue.

I trust that Markus with his high standards would make sure to put the best parts in his boards.

1 Like

Onewheel™

2 Likes

Never heard of it. Tried google. Does it have a name?

We are live.

3 Likes