[EUR] Selling some random stuff - Needs to go

Yeah I thought I was but I finally did the 30 seconds of research to realize it’s a pint size

So the funwheel is pint sized?

1 Like

I think so because he said Pint guards, which I know people use for builds

The pint guards could be for the floatwheel. Not sure.

Oh…

Hm.

@Deimos any input?

Nevertheless, the pint is still a very good decently sized board.

2 Likes

The other way around, Floatwheel is Pint-sized and Funwheel is XR sized.

I totally typed that backwards. Good to know though, looks like I’ll be looking for the funwheel stuff.

Appreciate the clarification. I was right!

I’ll be looking for the floatwheel (pint size) kit. I believe you’re in NorCal too, so maybe we could get it all shipped together!

I had to pay import cost on most of these parts…

1 Like

Yeah the floatwheel is pint size and uses of the shelf pint numbers

1 Like

I think that the floatwheel is a tiny bit bigger. I just think it’s better optimised size wise

1 Like

SoCal!

Oh right. I always forget that’s a thing - thanks anyways!

1 Like

Eh, still justifiable to combine shipping. LMK if you’re down!!

1 Like

Dm’d you!

Maybe if OP is able to drop to like 90 euro on the rails and then we could look at shipping

I don’t know how much it would be to re-ship the floatwheel kit but I imagine at least $30 from socal to norcal

The other way would make more sense probably, you ship the rails from norcal down here, that would probably be $15 to $20

The whole package to here would probably be at least 50 euros I assume

Yeah, UK to NorCal to SoCal would make sense. OP has to answer my dm’s before we do anything. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Guys, they’re both Pint sized. There’s no XR sized kits out there

1 Like

Floatwheel is basically a pint clone, even uses pint bumpers. Funwheel is pint length but like 2x thicker so you can fit double stack.

Me and many others have ran the Funwheel hub at up to 18s. No problems yet, still waiting on DRVs cuz I messed up my little focers.

2 Likes