[EU] Xenith Group Buy

after 01JAN2021, all UK shipment needs T1 declaration to go into EU countries, with the exception of Northern Ireland which is still treated as Intra European :thinking:

Not sure how your country does it but the German Customs require you to print it on Paper and give it to them in person. They do not accept anything else . :smile: Very easy to do things.

German DHL/Customs do accept invoice screenshot sent per email
Maybe you have to go there personally if there is something suspicious :slight_smile:

2 Likes

oh interesting. It was a 13€ flashlight in my case.

1 Like

sure sure :smirk:

4 Likes

Hungarian customs require to send paypal invoice/bank statement and webshop link if possible. One of the former is mandatory. Not sure about other countries but here they are calculating the tax from the item cost+shipping cost which I think is a bit unfair… Do other countries does the same?

Yes, and it gets worse. If the shipping price is not declared (e.g. if you get free shipping), they estimate the shipping price and add it to the goods value for the tax calculation.

BTW, we are derailing this a bit. Sorry @Anubis. I realize I’m the one who started it. Let’s take the customs discussion elsewhere in case anyone has more to add.

@Anubis what is happening with this? Still waiting for enough people?

To be honest we might have to move it out to another person in the EU still, I think people might be holding back for fear of import duties which is a maybe valid concern. I’ve not had issue shipping out packages as Nexus boards yet but its not impossible. Not sure how Glyphics got to 20 orders so quickly either, but it might have to do something with it being peak season in Australia and we’re in offseason in europe.

5 Likes

30 orders, 48 hours :ok_hand:

3 Likes

29 from Jason, one from you…
Wonder for what you needed 48h to make your decision to buy one :joy:

6 Likes

I’m in for 1 esc.

Makes sense, how many esc’s have been reserved so far?

I’ll take one to!

Not exactly sure but i’m pretty sure it’ll be under 10.

1 Like

Iam in :wink:

Okay I’ll take a second one to get things rolling!

1 Like

Any news?

2 Likes

Nothing?

1 Like

Okay guys, I ordered on my own yesterday, because the discount was running out and there was no activity on this thread. Thanks anyway :slight_smile: