(EU) WTT: 2x Flipsky VX1 for a VX2

I have two vx1 remotes that connect to the same receiver, one with the big 900mah battery and the other one with the normal 500mah battery. I would like to trade them for a vx2 with its receiver

Both work without a problem i just like the screen element on the vx2

1 Like

does it come with 2 recievers

i ahev a used vx1 (pretty much perfect condition but with a couple scrapes) that i would do this for

1 Like

No it comes with only one receiver, I bought the second one without a receiver as to have a replacement remote

1 Like

You mean vx2 right? Is it the pro version?

so i would take if you can get hold of a reciever

i dont know whether it was the pro but dont think so
bought it from @Anubis

Unfortunately the receiver is the hardest part to acquire so I can’t. Does it have a colored screen or a black and white one?

1 Like

coloured screen

i think @anubis might have some spare recievers or if you contact flipsky maybe you can get

1 Like

its the pro

3 Likes

I tried contacting flipsky directly they don’t sell the receiver alone

@Anubis do you have any extra receivers laying around?

1 Like

Nobody has spare recivers

3 Likes

@Halbj613 thats exactly what i mean, the remotes are easy to get but not the receivers

1 Like

yeah then its useless to me as i would get it for 2 builds

1 Like

VX1 receivers: https://electricboardsolutions.com/products/flipsky-vx1-receiver-only

thats easy. He just seperates them.

Sells vx 1 complete
vx1 remote only
vx1 receiver only. So sadly no magic, BUT you can get just the receiver. Thats what matters.

1 Like

true, still it would be nice if FlipSky sold them separately as well

2 Likes

yeah but at 25euro i can add a couple quid and get a new vx1 full from @anubis

3 Likes

Bump!! Still no one looking to trade?

1 Like

Hey, ive got a vx2 (mph) i could trade with you if youre interested!!

Ngl I would rather go for a VX1 compared to the VX2. Having used both myself, the build quality on the VX2 and the VX2 Pro are appauling

If you want a good remote with screen, go for the Trampa Wand. Otherwise stick with VX1.

2 Likes

sent u a pm