[EU] [WTS] NanoX (30€) | Calibers (20€) | Belts (4x10€) | Pads (30€) | Pulleys [/!\] SALE [/!\]

I think I still have 8 or 9 left :slight_smile: how many do you need? to be shipped to Sweden?

Battery, deck, BMS and belts prices dropped!

All prices on sale :warning:

My loss is your gain :slight_smile:

2 Likes

are the wheels for sale im from the uk?

There are no wheels to be sold :slight_smile:

Rest is still available except BMS reserved to @Mich21050

1 Like

Post updated, BMS sold, rest available.

If you take deck + enclosure (w/ power button + charge port) + battery, I leave the pack for 200€ + shipping.

1 Like

Interested in the combo pack, do you have any info on the battery? Can’t find the product page or a data sheet for the battery.
How much would be shipping to germany?

Battery is this one: https://www.enertionboards.com/raptor-accessories/raptor-2-1-battery/

Usual shipping price would be around 15-20 for that weight but I need to check how to send batteries, it might be more expensive.

Alright, check about shipping and message me with your paypal or similar :wink:

1 Like

The pack has been sold :love_you_gesture:

Rest is still on sale, main post updated.

1 Like

Prices lowered down due to black friday!

Still got the knee protections?

Yup knee and elbow!

1 Like

Can you run with it? I mean is it flexy enough to run comfortably with it?

1 Like

Yeah it has some flex, I rode with it few times but never had a crash.

3 Likes
  • Generic battery 10s 4,5A charger from Aliexpress, working good, no problems so far [ 15€ ]

Sold to @rusins, rest available :slight_smile:

I’ve been buying my belts from Dickyho at $2 each. I’ll buy 2 of these from you if the 7€ includes shipping to 71139.

1 Like

Hi @Redeye,

Since I don’t need them anymore (gearbox build) and i want to get rid off them, how about 12€ for the 4 belts, shipping included? For 5€ more you get another 2 belts :slight_smile:

I can ship them on tuesday since I will be going to the post office to send several remaining things.

OK, I’ll agree to the 4 belts with shipping included for 12€.

1 Like

Sold to @reiko

Sold to @Redeye