[EU] WTS Haero jump 12S5P

Hi everybody, due to some durable knee injuries (double meniscectomy) i would like to sell my build as a complete.

Shipping or pick up from France

Pretty much 300km done on this one

Deck Haero medium flex
Mbs F5
Pads tpu Core mtb
waterproof Vesc box 3D servisas
MakerX dv6 Pro
SKP 173kv 6385
Battery 12S5P P42A made in 07/2022 by a french builder, 20 cycles
Apex trucks
Geardrive Apex + multi- hub mount
Mudplugger 9’ barely used
MBS Rockstar 2 XL with brass spacer
Duckbattery handgrap (the dicky one)
Metr pro
12S Charger 0-10A
10Awg/XT90 Amass wiring
stock GT2B

fully waterproof board

42kmh gps
between 40 et 50km range (morzine/avoriaz/chamrousse/ 2 alpes) or 15km on the beach (beauduc) for a 80kg rider
110A battery
110A motor

spare parts sell with :

4 mudplugger 9’ brand new + 4 used
9’ tube
4 brand new slick Kenda 9’
1 mbs rockstar 2 XL
Complete boardnamics Geardrive with Apex & Trampa adaptater truck + spare bearings
Apex spare motor gear, you know : ratio
Apex trucks bushings riptide
wheels bearing C2
Tpu MHM spare
1 modded gt2b
2 fivestar
trampa heelstrap

I was thinking about
2300€ for the mtb, remote and charger
2500€ for the board + spare

please let me know if i’m right or overpriced

Thanks for attention

3 Likes

Battery looks really sketch with that soldering job, and it’s definitely not how I would have done it (lots of heat transfer into the cells).

Otherwise really good parts on this board, I think the price is good. GLWTS!

4 Likes

What are these?

1 Like

The kart tyres ?

I know we have some battery artist right here but this pack is properly isolated, fishtape, 3d printing case, spot welded cells etc
So definitely not the fancyiest but decent.
Thanks for advice

I really hate to shit on your sales thread dude as it sounds like you’ve had a rough trot as it is, but seeing a soldered pack like that really doesn’t inspire confidence.

As @rusins said, a lot of heat would have been dumped into those cells while soldering directly on top of them and regardless of how well the rest of the pack has been built, the soldering rings alarm bells.

4 Likes

Appreciate the kind words, i know you guys build some crazy and top notch high ending packs(really, im not laughing) but i have the impression that everything is less than your quality building is pure shit.
Pack is spot welded and soldered that is not the best idea i agree with that but i dont know if we can call it a fire-starter.

I can sell the board without battery if it make it simple

Thanks guys for honesty

1 Like

Those are your words, not ours :sweat_smile:

Personally I have not seen a battery cell internally short from excessive heat, so it’s probably safe, especially since the rest of the construction is done well. Just buyer beware, that’s all.

Good looking dog.

3 Likes

Nobody said it’s a fire starter. I don’t think it’s unsafe, it’s just not the ideal battery building technique. There’s a reason that no battery builders use soldering on cells.

When you solder a cell, you can dump a lot of heat into it, which decreases the capacity of the cell.

If you have a smart bms, you might want to take a screenshot of the cell voltages to show how well balanced the pack is. If the pack is well balanced, that inspires a lot of confidence that it’s a healthy pack.

3 Likes

Yeah, its a classic bms, no temp
Im allright about the substance but the form is meh

there’s a diffence between perfect pack and “safe but can be better made” for sure but your message is the fourth who tell me the same thing, message received loud and clear i promise

A builder made it for me, its not my work, i understand that heat a cell is not the best thing you can do

I repeat, i can keep the battery and sell the board without it.

Can we keep this thread clear and don’t make a shitshow ?

3 Likes

Our point is that there is no real way of backing up this claim.

@Shadowfax has a good point though, checking the balance of the battery might go a way to easing some concern. You can individually measure groups with a multimeter considering there is no smart bms.

Over and out.

1 Like

It’s a fantastic set of parts other than the battery.

I don’t think you would have any trouble selling it for 2k euros even without a battery. You could even sell it internationally at that point, which probably would help it sell faster.

Sir, this is a Wendy’s esk8.news

jk, I’m out. Good luck with the sale.

1 Like