[EU][WTS] Garage sale + enertion stuff

Edit, Mauve is correct

2 Likes

There’s a very simple solution to this problem. If you don’t like the prices don’t buy the product.

6 Likes

AFAIK you run a battery store, you shouldn’t even be paying taxes. What you are stating is just not true. Let me try and find some examples, but I do not need to explain myself. Enertion was really amateuristic on that regard.

Raptor 2 Import fee:

Repair board import fee example:

1 Like

I order my stuff just on my personal name. So I have also sometimes to pay duty cost. But trust me. I know more then 10 guys in Belgium & the Netherlands that don’t had to pay duty cost on the unity.

If you know your rights and obligations then you know you don’t have to pay cost on repairs. Then you just need to give them the correct document.

I totally understand your way off thinking! And you are correct, but I don’t have any extra
benefit off all this. BTW I support for real each vendor… And really like the community and the guys that help each other out. You don’t want to know how many questions I always get in private…

But if I hear from some guy that his board is for over 5months at his location and that the contact is very poorly… And I see him then selling a big lot off parts here on the forum. Why he just can’t reply to that guy?

Skitor we had you in the whatsapp group with +200 other guys… You were always expressing that you know everything better then us…

And about the part of duty cost on the unity. I know nobody who has paid tax in Belgium and the Netherlands.

I suggest that you read the law about importing goods. Then you know that if you importing that is repaired outside the eu. You don’t have to pay extra cost. But then the shipping company needs the correct documentation & yes I know the guys from DHL are sometimes doing strange things.

But @skitzor I wish you all the best luck with selling! & enjoy the new year :slight_smile:
And maybe see you on a ride (oh whoops,I was wrong, you found rides boring)

3 Likes

Been there done that

1 Like

No probs!

And about import duties. Did you read what I say? Repairs are something else then linked here. And btw DHL has a inhouse custom center. They can send you a dutie invoice even before it is even received by them. It is most off the time on the insurance amount.

And I know that our customs are sometimes stupid. I have also sometimes that I paid much more then I need to pay.

Oh yes, that makes sence, customers with no declaration sending their boards in, getting stuck at customs, expecting 2 weeks repair time and your suggestion is to go in discussion with customs. You must be new at this. Enertion paid the imports back then, so why make an issue ? Lead time far more important.

Thank you very much nono, but I’ve sent mine to repair and see if the guy could fix it or not.

Mine too, each package over the 22 euro is taxed.

I understand that a raptor is not the best thing to ride on a kart track. But I organise almost each ride in Belgium, indoor and outdoor. I think I don’t saw you there?

I thought you only did EU? But I understand if enertion pays you back. Why not just pay it

Euhm no. I have each month more then 1time contact with the customs

unfortunately we do indeed hate enertion But we have our reasons…

Yeah I know sucks much… but dhl has inhouse customs so then you have less problems.

Now I am going to shut my mounth. Enjoy the last day off 2019.

You might know Julien from Brussels, we had some good times.

Hey guys…this guy is totally honest and can be trusted. He is definitely thrustworthy and I defend for him

4 Likes

There is an eskate scene in Belgium? I’m a hermit in no lan’s land. Shure, sign me up for WhatsApp. Think I talked to Julien on 2dehands.be

3 Likes

Send me your number in pm. We are with +200 in a WhatsApp group.

1 Like

Thanks @skitzor Focbox turned up today, looks mint :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi is the used battery still available i live in belgium

1 Like

Bump for listing, update and pricedrops

1 Like

Do you still have the vescx?

1 Like

damn…you really seem to need a vesc?

Yeah😂 my friend is building his first board but i seem to be more interested in it than him.

3 Likes