[EU][WTS] Garage sale + enertion stuff

Hi all,

I’m cleaning up my garage to make room for budget to finish the rest of my projects
So I’ve got some stuff for sale. Most of it are spares I have had laying around for my boards

6x1x Enertion Foxbox new (should all be v1.6 min. maybe 1.7) [100 euro / + shipping]

2x enertion Vesc-X used with 5.5mm bullets (I would assume 1.3’s, could be 1.6’s) [80 60 euro/pc + shipping]

2x Enertion Unity new [270 250 euro + shipping]

Nano-X remote new [50 40 euro + shipping]

Space cell 10s4p new [250 euro + shipping]

I’ve also got a used one in perfect condition, maybe 20 cycles [200 euro + shipping]

Enertion drive train new [400 350 euro + shipping] orig price 700 euro+

If you have any questions at all, feel free to PM and ask.

Edited: Small update and pricedrops

3 Likes

holy fuck 6 focboxes

5 Likes

I’ll take one of the 1.7 focbox’s. When you said ‘good price’ I wasn’t expecting this.

2 Likes

I might want to stress the maybe on the v1.7. (1.6 assured).
Eventually I will unscrew them all and check before shipping.

I’ve done some fair good deals on the .builders forum. It’s not my goal to make profit. Just tryin’ to break even and finish some other projects. Too much to handle atm

Do you have an active account on the ‘other’ forum? That’s a lot of stuff for sale out of the blue.

Yeah, same name on all the ‘others’. I used to be a repair agent left in the dark :wink: But let me stress, this is MY stock and nothing enertion. If I’m sure I could sell that, a lot more stuff comin’.

8 Likes

That’s what I already was thinking… Repair agent.
Where are you located?
Intrested in unities, but for a real price… :joy:

2 Likes

unity

I think I’m fair enough in price ?

3 Likes

@stan

1 Like

Hence my location question…
No need for screenshots, i know the prices and what i paid them new, official…

2 Likes

Then you know what I paid them, so this is a damn good deal.
I’m located in Belgium. Will add it to the post

3 Likes

@skitzor pm’ing you about two of the focboxes.

I disagree with this :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Say whuuut? A repair agent next freakin’ door? Brussels I guess?

Jeff is that you?

And good deal good deal? When enertion had a sale: focbox for €75/pcs (v1.7) and unity for €200/pcs

@Andro dutch speaking? Do you want a add to a Dutch whatsappgroup?

2 Likes

If enertion had good deals they were pre-orders. If you think the RA’s got some great deals, think again. We weren’t even allowed to use the promo’s! All these items are my personal stock and full retail was paid with customs fee surprises at the doorstep.

3 Likes

18 posts were merged into an existing topic: Welcome to Derail Jail

Dude, everyone pays imports. wtf. I even had to import the repaired boards while on the job and they were already duty paid.

Nothing true from it, I had 8 focbox’s and 5 remotes in less then a week at my door. Tax was ±50 euro on total.

Each unity was without import taxes

1 Like

On repair you don’t have to pay duty cost. That is because the VAT is already paid on the first time when it enters europe.

1 Like