EU WTS Bergmeister kit with extras

Hi i have a green set of bergs that i want to sell. mounts ago i hade a promlem with stuck bearing so i hammers it out and the bearing seat got scratched so i had to sand it. Now the bearing fits no problemo.

4x green bergmesiters CNC wheels. One is ugly I don’t know how it happened se picture.
4x Haggy tires and tubes. Dirty got like 20-30km on them
4x 6x2 tires and tubes. New
2x 340mm HTD 5M belts. 20-30 km on them.

I have a set of haggyboard own POM pulley that are 55 tooth
more info https://haggyboard.com/collections/drive-gears/products/49t-55t-pulley-for-evolve-gt-x-and-tb218-trucks?variant=29584690184307

Price 250 Euro ~280USD
Located in sweden

2 Likes

Decided to not switch between urethane and pneumatics after all on your board?

To be honest I don’t know what I want regarding this build. I like the feel of normal Longboard wheels. I have good roads really good roads and more and more are getting build as we speak. My town is a bikers paradise and esk8rs😁.

IAM thinking about getting 120mm foamies for my hummie board.

2 Likes

People recommend TB110 over Foamies if the roads are good. Fomies more for light offroading. But you do you. GLWTS!

1 Like

Yes I know but I se them like the bigger brother to my blue Caguamas. I don’t need bigger “Caguamas” I am think like small shortcuts over some dirt/grass not that 6" wheels are a must…

But tnx for the tip.

1 Like

Euros?

1 Like

Yes it’s Euro. Forgot to add the € now it’s fixed.

1 Like

Bump.

Hate to be the guy but ikma throw it out there…5,900 TWD is equal to $195.69. Shipping from Taiwan is like 30 dollars. So a brand new set of bergmeisters with tires and wheels is like $220. The pulleys you have can be 3d printed for free… is there a reason your asking $280 for a set that has a damaged rim? Does that include shipping?

2 Likes

No it okey I respect that.
I get that but u could also 3d print hubs and pulleys.
These are from the magical plastic POM.
2 sets of tires are also a bit money.

The price can be adjusted if the offer is right.

1 Like

Are these still available? You are asking 250 for the Set with pulleys?

@Zach

This can be closed it’s gone now

1 Like