[EU] [WTS] 12S FVT ESC price drop 100€ per pair OBO

Hello,

I have those 12S FVT ESCs for sale, never been used. I am looking to get 120€ per pair or better offer. Open to trades if you got anything interesting.

Edit: will ship from Paris, France

4 Likes

pics? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Right!! Sorry I am adding a photo to the 1st post right away

holy shit! those are like the origional torqueboard esc…you have the programming cards too…?

3 Likes

I don’t but I think it is possible to connect to a computer with some USB adapter

no man there was a small box thing you could connect to it and change some setting @torqueboards programming cards right?

1 Like

@monkey32 Sorry, got them long ago and never got to use them cause I can’t get a battery pack for those. Anyways I think that is what you refer to, next to my old 6S FVT esc.

Yeah if these are like the sleeping lions you can program them with a USB chip-thingy. There’s software somewhere for it I can locate it if people want. If anyone buys these be careful with the on/off antisparks, they are VERY FRAGILE

3 Likes

The ones for sale are the 12S model and they don’t come with a switch.

2 Likes

Price drop to 100€ for a pair. They need to go.
Would consider offers for trades.

Bumped

Still available?

1 Like

Yes I still have them. But they are not going to be shipped from France anymore. Some friends were helping me shipping from there but they came back here with the escs. Where are you? So I can check shipping and figure out a deal.

I got two from @Tamatoa lol.

1 Like

Hi there, is this still available? where would ship from? i’m based in Italy…