[EU][WTB] [Updated] Wheels(over 100mm)+ Pulleys

Did you consider TB110 wheels? Foamies or Cloudwheels do have a core problem it seems. And the 1st gen rough stuff wheels did feel like riding hard plastic wheels.
The TB110 wheels are great and available in EU. I have the blue 74a ones and they are very nice.

Edit: sorry, just noticed you don’t want ‘standard shaped wheels’.

1 Like

I really want to ride through small patches of grass. I like how big TB110s are, but they still only for the street.
And I really want to try out them :smiley: But for a new set they ar pricey. I hope to finde someone who is
disenchanted, and get them off his/her hands.

Forget about 110mm Rough Stuff wheels. They are like riding stones. Come with 85A durometer or smthng.

2 Likes

the v2 78a are pretty descent.

3 Likes

I know that they have all kinds of problems (the first gen I mean), but I fell in love with the shape and possibilities.
The grip…Should be comparable to a shitty pneumatic

Post updated.

Have used unchunked 107s for sale. PM sent.

1 Like

I bought 150mm airless AT from stormesk8 for around 100 euro shipped they are crazy good.

1 Like

Depends what offroad you mean, and how much power you have

I do LIGHT offroad with TB110 sometimes going from parking lot to street, et cetera. Definitely not a blocker but if offroad was my primary terrain, I’d use a different wheel.

They are big enough to cut through a field no problem.

1 Like

Have a set of brand new Abec Flywheels and a 3d printer, but no way under 100€ sorry👷‍♀️

1 Like

You live in the EU? And what pulleys you use with them?

In the meantime I started the build log for the board, so I am looking wheels for this one:

No problem, that is why I asked. I am in no hurry. I hope someone have them cheap :slight_smile:

Thanks for the help!

What would you recommend for hibrid use? I have dirt roads, and some awful roads where I live.

“awful” and “dirt” are two totally different things. I have awful roads here. I use mostly TB110. If I skated on dirt roads though, I would go with some sort of pneumatic wheel and pay the price in a range reduction.

So you’re saying that there is no middle ground. Not even the 120mm cw?

The iWonder wheels seem unsafe to me. I’ve seen multiple reports of cores falling apart at speed.

Also, only the very center section is 120mm, most of the wheel is closer to the TB110 size.

Wheel width is a lot more important than it seems upfront, also. It’s not all about diameter.

1 Like

If we are talking about this , I will ask here.
What about airless? Are they any good? I heard they are not balanced, but I like the idea of rubber in smaller or even in the 6 " version.

I’ve never tried them, but that’s because everyone that did try them didn’t have great things to say about them.

1 Like

Thank you. I will think about it.