[EU] [WTB] Maytech 6374 (sealed version) motor shaft(s)

As the title states I would be looking into buying at least one motor shaft of a Maytech 6374 8mm sealed motor. MTO6374-170-HA-C.

Or the whole can(several cans) (can have broken magnets, healthy shaft or be completely intact, pricier).

Reason is - my original one in one motor got bent somehow, which resulted in a bearing failure and motor locking up randomly from time to time during riding. In general motor is in good condition, battle hardened, this is why I’d prefer a shaft replacement only.

Could also pay for custom machining in EU, could provide dimensions for the shaft if needed.

This is how the internal shaft fixing looks like. Appears to have a mini keyway or something, yet to press it out:

This pic is just to compare if you have the thing I want. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have 4 of them that I had to cut a few mm for gear drives but still long enough to be able to use them with belts

2 Likes

Dibs.

@CiscoV don’t leave me hanging, bruh. :laughing:

1 Like

I also got one or two, but need 2-3 days to ship out

1 Like

Oh snap. How did you guys get them? Maytech told me to quite literally gtfo :laughing: “Please contact somebody else on Maytech.cn”. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Magnets got loose, they could be a bit bent though but the housing probably is and not the shaft

Lmao. I don’t mess with international shipping :rofl:

1 Like

@BillGordon can be closed/deleted as I decided to just switch the motors… One of the old ones literally died after replacing the bearings, killing the bearings and sensors.

1 Like