[EU] WTB Boardnamics Caliber Mounts with idler, or similar

Looking for 2 of these mounts pictured below but anything similar with a mount that is fitted to the caliber profile and bolted on rather than friction fit (ie not dickyho style) is fine.

Happy to pay retail prices for them. For these I think that’d be $60=€50, + VAT would be €60. Let’s call it up to €75 with import from the US, open to offers.

If there are none available in the EU I’ll just buy @EboardSolutions ones, but they don’t have idlers and the shipping is a bit pricey.

Please no, those are terrible. Idea might have mounts, although they will be pretty pricey. Importing from the US might be your best option unfortunately. I could bring some with me from the US at the end of August perhaps.

Hahahaha yeah I’m already in a conversation with idea to get prices. What’s the issue with EBS ones out of curiosity? I’m using one that I got in a bundle on here and it seems to be fine, just a little short centre to centre and no slot or hole for an idler

Caliber hangers are soft, so over time the single mounting bolt won’t hold the mount centered / in place. Also I stripped the bolts so I can no longer change the angle on mine :laughing:
Oh, and the angle is held with friction, so that can fail as well of course.

2 Likes

Oh, not sure how I forgot to mention Whoosh mounts; these are great:

https://whooshboards.com/

Still running them on my boards.

Ahhh yeah makes sense. I have BN hangers on the way but I don’t know if they’re any harder, and I’d prefer the through-bolt clamp of these ones. Good to know

1 Like

Just home from work and checking out whoosh. Are they US based? The currency defaults to USD but the shipping seems a little too cheap and the guy’s name sounds European

Norway, so there are taxes unfortunately :frowning: Very well thought out mounts though. Shame he isn’t getting enough orders to fund any new stuff :confused:

1 Like

Hmmm I’m going to Norway in September but that’ll take a while and idea has a decent lead time. Think I’m gonna get 1 EBS as a stopgap and order one of the nicer slower ones

Try to build everything you can in your build except for the motor mount and see if you even need it before september :laughing:

Yeah I’ve only got one board (for now) that just gets progressively updated and it’s currently got 1 EBS and 1 dickyho mount that constantly loosens off and fucks me around. It’s used for my (admittedly very short) commute but it’s just really annoying not being able to rely on it so I need to get one asap. Just got paid well today so I’m gonna order in the next few hours

1 Like

I sold 2 of these mounts for $30 back in February, now I just bought a pair for $60 lmao. im a businessman what can I say

2 Likes

I can sell you a set of these mounts, heavily used but work just fine. DM me. Shipping from Canada.

Thanks but I was looking for something in Europe, I ended up ordering a set directly from idea

@xsynatic might as well mark it as closed?