[EU/World-wide] Biggest sale thread of last year! Rusins leaving esk8 sale

Those Gears were pure shit. Broke three in a row. Lasted about four rides each.

Just installed new wider motor gears and plastic slave gears.

1 Like

Well there’s your problem

The steel on steel gears were the problem. Way too narrow. Hardly any steel where the keyway slot is located.

1 Like

I heard they were prototypes.

I believe you are right.

1 Like

OSRR remote sold! :partying_face:

1 Like

Money Money Money GIFs | GIFDB.com

Added a lens for sale. No longer use this since I got my 16-35 G. Can include a Nisi CPL for 50€ more.

Also lowered price on Newbee truck and Flipsky motors

How much would that be in USD if it was shipped down here to houston, TX? :thinking:

Not worth it. 500 eur = 550 usd, and you can find this lens on ebay in the US for that or slightly less

3 Likes

I like it when other people makes me feel my own hobby are not that expensive

2 Likes

Lens sold

2 Likes

Lowered prices on everything that still could be lowered :laughing:

Still have some low KV 10mm shaft motors?

Not at the moment, no

Surf Rodz trucks got sold, but without the mounts. So I now have 113mm Idea mounts with adapters for Surf Rodz… I’m guessing you could buy just adapters from Idea for whatever trucks you want to use them with. Will need to retake a picture of just the mounts when I’m home, but 60€ seems like a fair price for them.

Apex motor mounts, 72T pulleys, and 480mm belts sold!
I have more spare belts for urethane setups, need to list them eventually… just ask if you decide to buy smth else.

Lowered price for the Newbee truck to 100€ and 12s 10A charger to 60€.

Maybe someone into cameras is interested. Up for sale –

Sony FE 16-35 F4 G PZ zoom lens – 900€ 850€

Used, but glass and electronics are in perfect condition. Original lens cap broke, sturdier 3rd party replacement is included.

1 Like

Bestech BMSes sold.

Dropped price of the lens to 850€, and small price decrease on the variable ND filter and abused flipsky motors

1 Like

Cheap motors - sold
Idea motor mounts - sold
Newbee RTKP truck - keeping it, will put my old apex air up for sale instead when I have time
12s 10A charger - keeping it

Only Surf rodz RKP baseplates, 18650 NESE and a single caliber 50 baseplate left! :slight_smile:

2 Likes