[EU] USED Complete build / partout, kweld setup, haya 33...

Its time to move on, while I had a really nice time in the community, made some really good friends along the way and had some good times I have decided its time to move on and leave esk8 in my past, as I don’t ride the board much, or make batteries because I had to move to another city for college and interest kinda dropped off as well. I have decided to sell off all my esk8 valuables and possibly get an old Vespa from 1985-1990 to replace my esk8.
These funds should bring me at least half way there hopefully :slightly_smiling_face:

Complete build
Condition: Used but a workhorse, gear drives a bit loud, sensorless 2x 6374 motors, 12s5p p42a less than 30 cycles, enclosure inserts on the edges may pop out if you have 95kg like me.
**Price: 700

Images

Powertrain
Description: 2x 6374 RC Hobby motors, sensorless, small scratches, never hit, gear drives have been to hell and back, but they still work fine.
Loud by helical standards, but for straight cut gears nothing crazy, one of the earlier 3D Servisas designs.
It comes with 4x Superstar 3.75 inch hubs with 165mm tires from trampa.
A spare tube or two included

12S5P Molicell P42A
Description:
Used, less than 30 cycles, without bms (can be added), all the p groups at same voltage.
Split layout.
4A Charger included

Images

Hoyt Puck Remote
Description:
Used, almost mint condition, small scratches only noticeable if you search for them

Fatboy 320mm trucks
Description: Scratched a bit, marks from gear drive mount points.

Images

HAYA 33 Deck
Description: Not used, bought it from someone over here, just plugged the drilled hole on the side for the charger or whatever, so it’s a small cosmetic issue easily solved by a can of grey paint.

Images

Price: 120eur

Description: Rough paint, deck never used, with some filler, elbow grease and paint, could be restored to new.

Price: 50eur

Images

Tyres and tubes
Description: Brand new 200x50
Price: 70eur

Images

Heatshrink 245mm
About 6-7kg price 60eur

Images

2x Smart bms LLT 10s 15A, 10s Daly bms, programming board for LLC
Brand new, all cables and extras included.
Price: 30eur for the lot.

2 Likes

u still need a price for it, but u can also OBO it

5 Likes

Still available?
Greetings

1 Like

Pretty sure that’s not a Switchblade enclosure :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Fatboy trucks?

1 Like

Hi do you still have the hoyt puck?

2 Likes

Bump, selling only as a complete, the whole bundle seems like a kit, also you will get a brand new GoFOC DV4 VESC so it’s just an assembly of parts and your good to go for a ride.

Also lowered the prices.

1 Like