[EU-USA-worldwide] 200x75 phatty tires, Q-128 (MBS T2), QD-326 (Metroboard 8") and QD-322 group buy (it's happening!)

bump bump UPDATE!

4 Likes

Very nice :ok_hand:

4 Likes

I am talking with the dutchies to do a small gb so it is less work for you. I let you know today/tomorrow what we want :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I would love some tyres like that too

1 Like

Yes this would be the golden egg/tire if it took air

3 Likes

@tinp123 any chance you could ship outside the EU?

2 Likes

yea

3 Likes

Just saw that and came here to edit :astonished:

ignore my vote on the phatty tires, can’t undo it

And also, could you check if they have the matching tube for each tire? Don’t know if you can use a 8" tube in a 9" tire, paging @rich

2 Likes

Sweet deal on the 9 inchers. Someone should bring those into the US.

2 Likes

Well I can ship to USA. Best part is that it would be probably cheaper than local shipping inside USA :joy:

2 Likes

8" tube is too small for 9" tire.
10" tube works for 9" tire which is better available in local stores (used for barrows) than 9".

6 Likes

Thanks, 10" I think is the one that came with the 3.00-4 tire and indeed easy to find here

3 Likes

what are you trying to accomplish? seems weird you posted this in an 8" tire GB thread… what parts do you have?

2 Likes

I want a low profile tire for these Kalys any suggestions other than 200x75 And sorry if I put this in the wrong thread my apologies

1 Like

@Nacho have you tried stretching a 200x50 yet?
Using the 200x75 tube.

1 Like

All right I’ll order some of those thanks for the heads up post pictures of yours to see how they look thanks🤙

1 Like

My Hellcats should be here today! But I have to powdercoat them first…

3 Likes

SAME HERE!! what’s this powdercoating you speak of??

1 Like

Purple!!! Gotta match the rest of the Indigo Love Child!

9 Likes

that’s gonna look SIIICK :no_mouth: :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes