[EU-USA-worldwide] 200x75 phatty tires, Q-128 (MBS T2), QD-326 (Metroboard 8") and QD-322 group buy (it's happening!)

Ok but I see 10 to 20 bucks in eu are we talking 20 to 30 a set or more like 50 or 60? Thats kind of make or break it for me. And deciding how many sets to get

1 Like

bump

2 Likes

Another bump.

How are things doing?

3 Likes

My tires are almost done

1 Like

List is done, complete order is sent to factory rep, I will take 30 sets. Now I am waiting to get shipping quotes but they are really slow on answering. I will update as soon as I get shipping quotes, also I will tag everyone with their order and everyone could still update what they want + add inner tires. All should be over soon, don’t worry

7 Likes

Still wanting the metros and lots of tubes. Still not sure if that was secured. Sure hope so lol. I know if not, was all my fault. Any way to fix that?

2 Likes

Don’t want to talk for Tin, but last he told me they fucked him up. They had decided on a MOQ and when Tin went through to order they said “we have many order now so we need another 300 sets for MOQ”.
Rin asked if he waited a bit he could then get his MOQ but I wasn’t told the response.

He is doing his best but he definitely can’t cover the costs of 300 tires. He also lost his wallet that had a substantial amount of cash and all his personal I’d ect so he is having a terrific month :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Almost correct, they want me to take 300 of each pattern = 1200 tires in total. Or to wait a little bit.
I am calculating what is best decision - take bank loan, buy 1200 tires, resell the rest or wait. If I decide to resell, I will have to buy this over company, because I believe tax inspection will sit on my neck and shoot me with big fine.

Tire manufacturer is freaking slow in answering, like they answer after 2 or 3 days.

To all: I am really sorry this takes so long, but I won’t let it go.

7 Likes

I don’t think i personally would fuck around with 1200 tires.

That’s a lot of money for the tires, shipping and the taxes on top.

What is if you order 300 sets and they are all wrong, wobble etc. Good luck sending them back ?!

The demand is always there but sitting on 300 sets of tires without guarantee how the outcome will be? Nah fam.

I personally would rather wait. We’ve waited until now, i can wait longer if needed.

8 Likes

Yup. I’m cool with waiting. @tinp123 sorry to hear about the wallet sitch, that sucks! I’m following the thread now, so I’ll sit and wait nice and patient like…

2 Likes

Habe you decided wether you want to take the risk or wait?

1 Like

I would also take 4x 200x75 street tires if it’s not too late.

@xsynatic I think I will go with 1200 route. You gave really good advice, something I wasn’t thinking about. If I get 300 wobbly tires and won’t get refund, I will make bed out of them and cry on it every night.

@Chricious it is not too late, as you can see this sloppy GB ia still not finished. If I decide to take 1200 tires, everyone could chip in at factory price at any time, before I get them and start to resell them.

6 Likes

note you might want to specify how you want valve stems oriented.

5 Likes

Obligatory “Did you order them?” Update comment.

2 Likes

I just voted for two sets as well, hope I’m not to late :slight_smile:

Not yet, not yet :expressionless: not getting any messages from factory. I will update with any info I get.

Until everything is finalised, people can still vote.

6 Likes

Updated my votes. Please change the spreadsheet

Looking forward to the buy

1 Like

is the MOQ still 500?? :o

1 Like

Check me out, strutting in fashionably late for 2 sets of QD-322. Vote added!

1 Like