[EU/USA] Evolve mount Pre-Order at €45

Hi guys,

Many guys have been asking me to make evolve mounts for 63xx motors so I made them and are in production now :slight_smile:

As usual I’m doing a pre-sale :slight_smile: It’s 45 euro’s for a pair.

You can find more info here: https://electricboardsolutions.com/collections/ebs-core/products/evolve-motor-mount-pair

Finish will be same as the matrix II mounts :slight_smile:

Kind regards
Frederic

5 Likes

What is the total length of the motor mount? How thick is it? Will it be compatible with belt guards / motor bumpers?

It won’t be compatible with Evolve motor bumpers as the Evolve motor bumpers are made for 50mm motors opposed to 63mm motors.

1 Like

Just let it all hang out dude.

1 Like

What do you mean length? Axle distance is 75mm :slight_smile:

Thicknes is 8mm alu 7075

Sorry for late reply, was in Paris

From top to bottom, from tip to toe, from end to end. Basically I want to calculate how much it will protrude compared to the stock motor mount. I have a thing for measuring:

1 Like

I don’t know total length, I don’t have an evolve, I only have the trucks, but I think it will be longer than the normal mounts

I can see now that I failed to clarify my initial question:

I’m asking how long the motor mount is from A to B:

1 Like

3 Likes

Ive ordered a set, going on a customers board!

2 Likes

awesom thx! The parts will be ready next week and hope to have them end of next week :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome, will give you a shout on my video! (That is if they are great quality, if they aren’t I’m going to troll you to death about them and have a recurring theme where I burn eboarssolutions dolls on every video)

Cant wait to receive!

3 Likes

haha :smiley:

1 Like

2 Likes

Shipping all preorders out this evening :hugs:

3 Likes

Video review of these mounts if you are interested

5 Likes

Nice video! :slight_smile:

1 Like