EU - UK: Flex deck + split enclosure, Imax b6 clone charger, 10s LIPO BMS

Ill take that! Pm coming your way.

1 Like

Hi mate are the rough stuff wheels still available? Can you let them go for £40 inc p&p? :smiley:

uurrgghh. only if you are in the UK. They are the best part of 2.5 kilos all packed :joy:

Yessir based in the UK! Will PM you :slight_smile:

Posted 3 parcels today and added my beloved Carvon exodrives.

2 Likes

rough stuff wheels sold.

1 Like

Every last order shipped. Opened another drawer and found some more shit. Will put up a brand new VX1, Kaly trampa enclosure and Idea V6 trampa motor mounts/pulleys + a 42v fast charger tonight.

1 Like

Added the trampa stuff :joy: One more drawer to open

2 Likes

Thanks they are here, aweS

1 Like

Last bit added guys, I got trampa hangers, superstars, urban threads, flipsky escs.

All drawers emptied :slight_smile:

Everyones stuff has been posted except 1 parcel which will go out on Monday.

1 Like

Those are 9,525mm axels on Ultimate hangers?

yes. full 16 inch. not the carver 12 inch

If there is no cracks or anything like that and the shipping aint crazy I can take all the superstars :slight_smile: Shoot me a pm with shipping to Sweden and we can sort it out

PMed

Everyones parcel has been dropped off. Cleaned the OP. whatever is on sale is still available. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi mate, I am very interested and would like to reserved them till we check together the port for shipping to Belgium :wink:
Thanks in advance,
Cheers

Hi,
I wonder how much for one hanger and a kingpings :wink: Thanks

PMed :slight_smile:

Can you post some total dimensions as well as well as segment internal dimensions? could maybe use this for a Trampa HolyPro (full-size version) but maybe it only fits non cell-holder packs…using Chaka holders in 12s4p

Those are 21700s in there. There is 4mm left for pcb/series connections. I have the same one on my trampa and you can see the bottom fit on the holy pro.

Sideways is tight. room for fishpaper only. and lengthwise, there is 4-5mm room

1 Like