[EU/UK] Ben's Garage Sale

I’m an EUC dork now so

Motors

SOLD Maytech 170kv 6374 Unused w/ 15T Pulley stuck on.

The pulley is positioned quite far out as it was used on a kinda weird test jig setup, and I think its loctited on. Would need a beefy puller to get off, but if you can move your mount back 5mm its fine. 0 Miles on the road though.

Price: £60
Pictures:

SOLD Maytech 170kv 6374 Unused

Literally new, 0 miles use
Price: £70
Pictures: Google them, lazy git. Its the same as the other one.

C6374 Motor

Ali 6374. New. Might be able to find a 10mm d shaft pulley for it, if I can ill put it in for free.
Price: £25
Pictures:

Drivetrains

Dual Maytech 6374 w/ Blue BOAS

15:36T 170kv dual dickyho unidled crossbarred AT mounts with BN220 trucks and Caliber II baseplates/bushings. Not heavily used, maybe like 200 miles max.
Price: £375
Pictures:

Dual Flipsky 6374 w/ Blue cloudwheels

15:36T 170kv dual dickyho idled crossbarred street mounts with BN220 on the back, paris clone on the front. 300 miles about
Price: £295
Pictures:

Dual Flipsky 6374 w/ ABEC 107s

15:36T 170kv dual dickyho idled crossbarred AT mounts with BN220 hangers and Paris clone baseplates. only about 200 miles.
Price: £375
Pictures:

ESCs

Flipsky 6.6 Alu case w/ Switch (Mainly for scooters but great for single drive

Used these in a couple of my single drive scooters. good luck killing one of these below 12S @ 80A, the metal case absorbs a pretty insane amount of heat. They’re super beefy though. Has a built in switch but can be cut and disabled.
Price: £75
Pictures: FSESC 6.6 | best selling VESC with Aluminum Case and switch | Flipsky – FLIPSKY

Other stuff

SOLD Hummie Deck + Enclosure + 12S4P 30Q + Dual 1.7 Original FocBox on heatsink

The foam on the hummie is too thick, it makes putting on the enclosure super hard. Needs new 2~3mm foam instead. Used about 400 miles or so, the battery is built by Acido and is in fair condition. Its a big box enclosure (The only default one to fit the heatsink. A new one is coming soon though) so you can replace the battery with a fat one if you want to.
Price: £380
Pictures MORE SOON DOESNT INCLUDE THE DRIVETRAIN OBVIOUSLY:

SOLD VX2 Pro Remote

Extremely light use if any. The one with the color screen thats not shit.
Price: £40
Pictures: Screen Remote VX2 Pro for Electric skateboard | Flipsky VESC Remote with telemetry data – FLIPSKY

More Stuff Coming Soon…

8 Likes

£380 for that Hummie rig is a goddamn steal.

5 Likes

I’ll take the Hummie

4 Likes

I’ll take the Maytech motors

5 Likes

Damn you. :joy:

3 Likes

@anubis can you part out on those abec 107s

not for now

1 Like