[EU/SWE] Cleaning out the esk8 candyshop

Hi!

Been activly buying shit here for a few years now but never sold anything, time to change that. Freeing up some funds for other builds and projects, some of these items hurt to get rid off but its time to get real.

Its better if these items come to use instead of collecting dust :slight_smile:
Prices are firm for now, will decrease them if no traction can be found, furthermore I might agree to smaller discount if you’re intrested in more then one item.
Might be open for trade on a few items, gotta be something really special tho.
If you want more pictures or info regarding an item, please specify in DMs and I will be happy to comply.

ESC’s: I will test all the escs in detection and update FW if needed before I ship anything out

All prices excluding shipping.

E-toxx, straight-cut big boy drive 10mm bore(Used, without hanger)
Super solid gear drive, I have nothing but love for Jensos craftmanship, serviced and lubricated every year, small scratches on the bottom side. Bought the smaller drive with helicals so no use for this one anymore. Gears are in great condition, ran atleast 1000km on these without a problem.
E-toxx
325 EUR

Images

Alien 6355’s (these also fit the etoxx just fine) 85 Eur each (does not include drive in the pics)

Images

Hummie Steel hubs, sensorless(used)
One of the most solid hubs I’ve ever owned, they do run quite hot above 25A tho and sleeves are abit iffy. Hummie is a decent dude and is usually very helpful for any future questions :slight_smile:
IMO they’re abit underwhelming for anything but a shorter ride but could be great for a kidsboard or some indoor shinanigans.
Comes with matching arsenal front truck, kegel orangutangs and a bundle of sleeves.
250 EUR

Images

Trampa Carver board(15 ply) + Eboosted undertray(used)
The board I’ve had assembled longest, doing some upgrades here so gettin rid of the old stuff, undertray is spray painted but is easy to sand of or paint over.
Some holes exist for external ports, should be an easy overhaul for the avid DIY:er, no cracks.
Board+Eboosted tray 210 EUR (Some import fees to be saved here)

Images

Trampa Gummies x4, Black(used)
they’re great on fresh pavement, not so much anywhere else imo.
Very few miles.
40 EUR

Images

VESC 4.10 + VESC 4.12 + 3d servisas Alu box(used)
Was gonna save these to harvest MCU and DRV since theres a shortage, but didn’t have the heart. Decent dual setup, I wouldn’t run FOC or more then 30-40A on em tho.

165 EUR

Images

VESC 4.10 and VESC 4.11(used)
135 EUR for both

Images

CHEAP FOCCERs from beta testing(unused)
I got these for free from shaman to test and give feedback, my lazy ass was too busy with other things so I was a really shit beta participant. I’m pretty sure I was the one sudgesting the sam L silkscreen tho, guess thats something! I’m giving all the money I get for these back to Shaman so he can continue his ESC endevours. @shaman Maybe you can enlighten me if theres anything to worry about on these?

125 EUR/each

Images

12S BMS 50A, 160A peak
Honestly cant remember the brand of this one but ended up never using it.
Similiar BMSes can be found on ebay.

40 EUR

Images

Vedders NunchuckRF conversion
This old relic still works on vescs with NRF based receivers, and I gotta say its one of the better DIY remotes out there, you could say that this was the wands pre-deccessor, you need a shell of a wii nunchuck to put it in and you’re pretty much set, brake/accelerate, cruise control and rotation shift functions.
Or print something custom for it :slight_smile:

Images

55 EUR

SPIM08HP 3.7V 16AH cells
link
I have about 40 of these that I ended up not using. Shippings gonna be a bitch and a half but if you’re close it might be a good deal! My cells does not have holders nor bolts! (you can buy holders from hookup tho)

I got slapped with the import bat from US pretty hard from these, so take the chance!
(I have some other cells laying around too if if theres intrest)

Images

7 EUR/each

Sold items

3d Servisas prototype drive, 10mm bore(Used)
Got this in a bundle trade many years back, Its far from an e-toxx drive, but works OK once setup. This is a cheap alternative for someone who has some patience tinkering with it.
Lids are plastic and one abit torn, could use an updated 3dprinted one.
Gears are POM and Steel. Includes fitting trampa hanger+front hanger

Alien drive motors, somewhere in the vicinity of 200kv, possibly the most robust motors I’ve owned but I dont have anything that needs 10mm shafts atm :man_shrugging: cleaned them out once a year and they work great :slight_smile: unsure of status on the hallsensors since I don’t use em.

Drive + hangers 150 Eur

Holypro enclosure from Idea (?) NEW
Fits most trampa holypro boards, went with a eboosted instead so dont need this anymore :slight_smile:
43 EUR (what I paid for it)

Images

Neo deck(New, unused, unobtanium)
Some superficial scratches on the belly from shipping but overall a beautiful stealthy deck
Thread
240 EUR:

Images

MOV-E deck, no kicktail(New, unused, unobtanium(?))
Beautiful deck made by @Luke Original thread
165 EUR:

Images

DALY BMS’s 14S 35A(unused)
I honestly cant remember when the fuck I bought these, they look hella old tho.
10 EUR/each

Images

Dickyho’s kegel adapters for belt drive 36T(unused)
Paging @b264, I know you were looking for something like these.

I sent dickyho a busted kegel wheel and got these back as thanks few months later.
The fixating rods are abit smaller then the holes, I’d imagine some shrinkwrap would work just great tho.
35 EUR for both.

Images

Chinese superstars x4(unused)
Those who know, knows. Bought these of someone on the forums few years back.
35 EUR

Images

MakerX mini FOC x2, (used)
Never had these installed but I’ve fiddled with them in vesctool on the bench for fun and added a electrolytic bulkcap, that later got implemented by makerX too as standard. (patent pending)
85 EUR(each)

Images

Big Ben Hummies DS enclosure NEW
No need for this anymore, has some paint brushed off on the corner from packaging,easy fix, otherwise pristine.
55 EUR

Images

Su-power 10S 45A BMS(used)
Surprisingly solid BMS that I’ve used with no problems

Images

15 EUR

Innova tires with tubes(used)
Still has a few km’s left in em. I’m more of a urban thread fan.

Images

15 EUR

8 Likes

Reserved for more stuff

2 Likes

@Halbj613 you can pick up vescs for your DDs. Or someone can pick up both :man_shrugging:

Sad to see your red and white board go, I loved the look

1 Like

Thanks for the tag.

I was, but it had to be 48 tooth or higher. At least 44T. 36T is an absolute no-go from me :frowning:

51T is perfect.

3 Likes

@Savage1 hasn’t sorted you out yet?

1 Like

I want the kegel adapters for belt drive please

1 Like

A little too late broseph :slight_smile:
I’ll let you know if the deal falls thru.

Pending deal on:
Mov-E
Neo deck
kegels
both dalys

2 Likes

I’ll take two of those SPIM08HP 3.7V 16AH cells

I’m super busy but I’ll pm later for other stuff. If you have a remote I’m interested, and I’d you have any airless/ rubber wheels for me and @xsynatic then that would also be amazing.

Thank you Linus :heart:

2 Likes

Interested in the Mov-E deck/Hummie Hubs/ nad some of those SPIM08HP cells. NL shipping

1 Like

toss me a DM :slight_smile:

1 Like

Small update:

Just had word from @shaman that the FOCCers should have no problems :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Updated with sold items at the bottom of first post.

Sale pending on the prototype geardrive + APS motors. :slight_smile:

Decreased some prices, still amazed theres 0 intrest in the cheapfoccers :man_shrugging:

1 Like

is Neo deck still available?

1 Like

No

3 Likes

Monthly bump.

Pending sale on Etoxx, servisas drives and APS motors

2 Likes

Makerx Mini FOC gone. updated list.

Hi I’m interested in buying one of the cheap FOCers. Let me know! US shipping

1 Like

Tjäne fron Finland!

Them foccers, still have any? New to this stuff and I’m trying to figure out what I need to build me a onewheelthing…

If not those, would a vesc + imu be enough, or would I still need something else, electrickery wise that is?

1 Like

added 2 enclosures, @Adder feel free to PM me :slight_smile:

3 Likes