[EU] SKP Tire Group Buy

I plan on buying some quality tires from Skyart Power Systems, and want to decrease the shipping cost per wheel by buying in bulk!

These 7" tires (175mm):

And 8" (200mm) CST tires are also available:

(Note that the CST tires can also be bought locally from electricboardsolutions, albeit for more. )

These tires fit the standard 94mm diameter that most esk8 MTB hubs use (MBS Rockstar, Trampa Superstar, Newbee, Xcell, etc.)

I talked with @Skyart to get a deal for us, and he was kind enough to give us a group-buy discount!

The price for one set of either type (4x tires + 4x tubes) is 87.50€ after shipping to Latvia + VAT + import taxes, but if we can get enough people together for 10 sets or more, then the price is just 70.30€ per set! :smiley:

Additional inner-tubes can be had for 3.5€ a piece.

Shipping cost from Latvia to where you live can be found in this table:

But in most cases I will be able to get an even better deal by sending through Latvia Post, so treat this table as a “max shipping cost” :slight_smile: Usually the price is around 20€ or less.

If you are from the UK, Norway, Switzerland, or non-EU, then you would end up paying import tax twice, so it might not make sense to participate in this group buy. Decide yourself.

So total price for a set of 4x tires and tubes, if we get enough people, shipped to your door in the EU will be around 90€

If you are interested in joining this group-buy (assuming we get enough people), please vote in this poll! I will then reach out to you privately for your specific order.

How many tires do you want?
  • MORE

0 voters

6 Likes

Thanks for putting this together Raisins! Quick note, since wide hubs are getting so popular just wanted to point out both of these tires stretch nicely :fire::rocket::zap:

14 Likes

For CTS 8” use naming C-9349-3. They are also available in escootershop.de for good price.

2 Likes

Bump! Just 6 tires short of reaching the goal for the better pricing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, looks like we weren’t able to hit the 40 tire goal. :frowning:

@Rudi
@PhiRa
@Africaans
@Katarsis
@Fulcrum_esk8

Are you still interested in buying a set despite the higher price (87.50€ for a set of 4 + shipping to you), or do we pass this time and just use the locally available Evolve 7" / other tires ?

1 Like

I have brand new tires so I’ll wait. Thank you!

1 Like

I’ll also wait :sweat_smile:

unless you have spares. never wait. esk8 tires have a pesky habit of going unavailable :smiley:

I’ll also have to pass, I still have some CST spares. Thanks for trying though, rusins.

Alright, group buy is canceled for now then. I’ll probably order a Solo ESC sometime in the future, so I’ll ping here once I’m guaranteed to make an order from Skyart.

2 Likes