[EU-HR] WTS Trampa MTB budget build 10s6p - 680usd

Subject: [EU-HR] description

Item 1
Im selling my custom eMTB build, because I switched to riding a bike, and eMTB is just collecting dust. Link to build thread Ghost - Budget Trampa eMTB build
Specs Battery: 10s6p, 30Q, 660Wh Motors: 2X Fatjay 6374 170KV 2880W motors ESC: 2xFlipsky FSESC 4.12 Shiping is from Croatia, Zagreb and the price is 750usd. The board is running fine, but the belts could be in a better shape, so new owner may need to change belts.
Price (USD): 680$

Images
  • upload pictures here
1 Like

I’m a bit confused?

Is it 750usd or 800usd? I assume you prefer to get USD over Euro or Kuna?

3 Likes

we luv moni laundering

1 Like

You wouldn’t be willing to part it out would you?

to anywhere outside EU? would be wallet massacre

3 Likes

I edited to 750$. Tnx for noticing.
Im fine with euro, usd kuna, whatever is easier for the buyer.

1 Like

Well, if it doesnt sold in few weeks, maybe. Or if enough people are interested in parts. What do you want from the parts?

Do you send to spain ? Im interested in the complete board! How about the range?? Sorry for my english

3 Likes

sure, i can send it to spain, but I think shipping will be expensive. The range is about 25-35 km depending on riding style and terrain type.

Can you check shipping to germany aswell?

if you can check it out and see if it’s worth it. I am in Valencia

@Adfercal its cca 60 euros for Spain
@felibehr its 40euros for Germany

But I’m not sure if it’s legal to send the battery in packet like this, will have to check that also.

It is a good price, the problem with the batteries is if the transport is by plane I think. I am very interested. For not spoiling the post, send me privately everything you include and we will continue the conversation there

how much would it cost without controller and battery, i already have those

i want everything except the battery and motor controller

Hey, are you still interested? Im not very active on thef orum so im seing the msg just now?
Hmm, without vescs and battery i would say 500$

How much for the battery + enclosure. Does it have a Bluetooth module?

Hey, i was doing some research and ran into ypur post. Is this still available? If so, are you able to ship to the US and for what price with everything. Thank you!

Is this still available?

Yeah, its still available. Sorry, im not very active on forum, and have been busy with life.
Are you still interested?