[EU/GER] SALE | 6374-130kv | Matrix II Mounts (IDEA) | 6364 190kv | 5065 236kv | ESC V4.12

I had some law enforcement issues last year and decided to get rid of my board. I sold some of it already at the beginning of the year, but some stuff changed and prices are lower now. If you have any questions about it, please hit me up. Also if you are outside germany, please provide me your country, so i can give you the estimated shipping costs.

Item 1
Turnigy SK8 6374-130KV Sensored Brushless x 2

Description:
I used one of those motors for about 10km, also i cut of the sense wire, because i didnt use it, but its still there. The other one is basically new. There is only some dust and residue from the loctide is used
Price 80€ each:

Images

Item 2
Motor mounts v7. 3 (with idlers) for Matrix II truck from IDEA (Profile - IDEA - esk8.news forums)

Description:
This was part of my old setup. They are in pretty good condition, only some scratches from mounting the motors.

Price 115€:

Images

Item 3
Turnigy Aerodrive SK3 - 6364-190k

Description:
I used this one for a couple of weeks on a 1wd. It’s in good condition and attached a small fan to to cool it down and to keep debris out.

Price 43€:

Images

Item 4
Turnigy Aerodrive SK3 - 5065-236kv

Description:
It’s a motors with a older caliber II mount from boardnamics with a 14t steel pulley used this a long time ago, when i got into e-skate. The pulley is also mounted forever there, thanks locktide.

Price 38€:

Images

Item 5
FLIPSKY FSESC 50A V4.12 ESC

Description:
Was working fine for the couple weeks i used it.

Price 30€:

Images

Item 6
Flipsky bluetooth module

Description:
Works Fine

Price 5€:

Images

Item 7
Mini Remote

Description:
In good condition.