[EU] Farewell 3rd build. Tb 110s, 3DServisas,Janux, Abec 97mm

After talking to some folk about my esk8 depression, I’ve come to the conclusion that it’s best for to scrap my third build and focus on my 2 others first. Rebuild my bone breaker aka the Schleprock Board. Thats where the fund from this will go (hopefully)

Location as always in the EU (Germany). Shipping cost on you. Most of the EU between 5 and 13€ or so. International shipping yes on your expense.
Payment via PayPal, Revolut, Bank transfer, cash or whatever.

If i fucked something up, please let me know. Prices are open to offers.

Item 5
Description:
Abec 11 97mm 81A (???) Wheels.
Previous owner thought its a good idea to mount not fitting pulleys, hence the marks.
Price EURO: No idea what i can ask for 65€?

Item 10
Description:
Electricboardsolutions Motor plate. I fucked up the clamp so i’m left with this. Just the paint is fucked since it was sprayed and not anodized by the seller.
Price EURO: 5

SOLD

Item 1
Description:
TB 110s 78A. Barely ridden, not sure if the wear even counts as worn in. About 80km on them.
some teeny weeny cuts from sharp rocks.
Price EURO: 105€

Item 2
Description:
Janux Dual Idler mount for Caliber trucks. (Possibly with a spare truck clamp, need to check later)
Looks used, is used but works very well.

Price EURO: 70€

Item 9
Description:
Dickyho 15mm 40T “Pressfit” pulley
Not used. At least I can’t remember having used them.
Price EURO: Not sure anymore what they went for. 35€ for now. Find me the price and i’ll correct it. (Only down ofc)

Item 4 PENDING
Description:
TB 218mm trucks. One filed down for a clamp, the other one has a dent from a grub screw and some scuffs from drymounting. Also only 80km
Price EURO: 35€

Item 8
Description:
MBS t3 tires. (4)
Buyers beware: Tires wobble. Compared to the listed T1s, these have the correct size bead but still seem to wobble. Barely ridden. WILL BE CLEANED BEFORE I SHIP THEM.
Price EURO: 10€ for all 4 obo

Item 7
Description:
MBS T1 tires (4)
Buyers beware: Tires have a bigger bead, meaning that they wont run true. Used them for probably 600km and they were fine. WILL BE CLEANED BEFORE I SHIP THEM.
Price EURO: 10€ for all 4 obo.

Item 3
Description:
3Dservisas 15mm 36T Pressfit pulleys.
One is brand new and unused, the other one has 80km on it (same as the 110s)
Price EURO: 65

Item 2
2 Caliber 2 trucks 50 degrees. Slight cosmetic damage on one. Comes with spare Baseplate each! *Not sure if original baseplates or unknown

Price (EURO): 45€ for the lot.

8 Likes

I want the dickyho pulleys!! Pm your way!!

1 Like

If those are 12mm DH pulleys i sold them for £12 each for a while. Plus shipping

1 Like

15mm (16.x mm to be more precise)

1 Like

ah yea price is fine then

1 Like

Haha wheels are not cars, they don’t look better when wet :joy:

2 Likes

It was worth a try :smiley:

Interested in the TB110s, I’ll PM you

Super nice prices!
GLWS :stuck_out_tongue:
Are tubes included w/ tires?

1 Like

Buy it then! :smiley:

Nope, just tires

1 Like

Nothing I need :stuck_out_tongue:
I would have gotten the tires…
But no tubes ya know…:joy:

1 Like

I don’t even have spares myself so nothing to include. Been running the same 4 since early 2019 :wink:

1 Like

Good luck with the sale :relieved: Looking forward to see the upgrades on your 2 remaining builds. The Schleprock rides great IMO just needs a little more love :love_you_gesture: Maybe I can send you some Sabre blade prototypes I have laying around hehe

Some great parts here my dudes…

2 Likes

Thanks! I hope the v2 will look (and work) much better. Closer to his idols aka The Grizzly and the Bro.

2 Likes

Same here. I forgot to test it. :joy:
Good luck with the sale. :fox_face:
If you need 9" :wink:

Looking forward to it!:smile:

2 Likes

I’m interested.

Are these compatible with these?

Pmd for the tires sets :+1:

1 Like

Hey lads,

sorry for the delay. I’m still at the hospital waiting to get released. Will answer replies and PMS once I’m home

2 Likes

what happened? are you ok?

1 Like

yes I’m alright, thanks. Just had surgery to get the plate removed from last years crash.

5 Likes