[EU] Carvy Idea board for sale (The Prince)

This board just isn’t for me. You can see why in the build thread for it: The Prince | 12s10p flight-safe Idea deck build

Description

With TKP trucks and a flexy deck, this board is very fun to ride! The trucks are also stable up to 33mph (though on this deck I wouldn’t recommend going that fast). If you buy this, you could either ride it with a top box setup like I did for massive range, or build a small 12s2p or 3p to put in the front for a super sleek-looking ultra board! Or, just part it out, because these parts are very versatile.

The drives can support up to 6384 motors on these trucks, but I chose to use 2x 6355 ones forward mounted, because then you can drag the board by its front, and the motors always stay protected :smiling_face:

The board is currently lacking an ESC, because the two Trampa VESC 6 mk3 I was using would sometimes desync from the motors and cause oscillations. (I know this doesn’t happen with other ESCs I’ve used with this build) If someone is interested in a fully complete and rideable complete board, then I can supply a Stormcore 60D+ or a Maker X DV6 pro with it + a chrome puck remote.

Specs:

• Deck: Idea flex 2 (unobtainium) with 2cm flat drop brackets
  • Trucks: 3DS HeXL clone hangers with HeXL split-angle baseplates. (unobtainium) 8mm titanium axles.
  • Bushings: Can modify depending on your weight, currently using green tall krank barrels in the rear, and a purple tall krank fatcone and tall lime aps barrel in the front.
  • Drivetrain: 3ds Fatboy mini helical 1:4 ratio with 3ds CNC aluminum hubs in black. NSK bearings.
  • Battery: 12s10p Molicel P26a. 26Wh, ~1.1k Wh.
  • Tires: Trampa Urban Treads
  • Motors: Maytech 6355 190kv motors with 8mm round shafts.
  • Enclosure: Old eboosted fiberglass enclosure cut down to only house an ESC + accessories.
  • Footstops: Newbee chrome in the rear, Riptide purple aero in the front. Can also supply an orange single-bolt CNC toe-stop from Skoa.
  • Remote: Hoyt Puck in chrome finish

You can also buy the 12s10p P26A flight-safe modular battery + hardshell Nanuk case I used with this board. Pictures of the battery building process also available in the original build thread.

Top speed: 53km/h

Range: 55km

More pictures

Click to reveal

Prices

Ideally I’d want to sell this as a complete, but if that fails, then at least deck + drivetrain together. Failing that, as parts. If multiple people call dibs on different parts, we can do that straight away :slight_smile:

• Complete board with an ESC + battery + remote: 1400€
  • Complete board WITHOUT ESC + battery + remote: 1200€
  • Complete board WITHOUT ESC, WITHOUT battery, WITHOUT remote: 550€
  • 12s10p battery: 600€
  • Deck + brackets + enclosure: 200€
  • Drivetrain (trucks + drives + motors + wheels + tires): 400€
  • Footstops: 20€ each
  • Remote + receiver: 150€ (If you buy smth else)

Can only ship battery within the EU, but everything else world-wide. Though if you really want the battery I could fly myself to you with it, since it is flight-safe after all :laughing:

6 Likes

That’s a great deal, now I’m going to cry in the corner because I can’t spend this much money on parts right now

1 Like

Sick board. Looks like a sweet idea to be flight safe.
I want it. Gimme like 6 years :sleepy:
Cool foot stops!

1 Like

That bag is the lady purse equivalent for an esk8 nerd…I mean enthusiasts :smiley:

1 Like

Would you do the board with the ESC but no battery?

1 Like

Sure!

Let’s say 750€ For the board (no battery) with a stormcore 60D+, and 900€ to include a puck remote as well. (Pucks are expensive to get here in europe :sweat_smile: )

2 Likes

Hey - whatever happened to you saving those Trucks for me huh ?

I still want 'em - but not the rest of the included package.

I believe that board would be much better with different Trucks on and I’m pretty sure it would sell faster as a Complete < true dat

Sending the Trucks my way should be the way forward

Let me know what you can do

Thx

:wink:

Sorry, our last interaction with the haggling left a sour taste in my mouth.

Anyway, there’s a buyer lined up for the board already…

4 Likes

Board is sold! Battery still available, which I will price drop to 550€.

3 Likes