ESKATE TECH -Website is live! :Skateboard:

@moon
Thanks for your motivational words!

I donā€™t think anyone here is doing that.

12 Likes

Help me please, Why should we order a metr module at your shop for 85 euro?
On eskating.eu it is 70 euro
And on metr.at it is 48 euro

8 Likes

I honestly cheer for you to get your business going and to be succesful.
Like i said before the more people in this community the better.

I can see that you have put some work in the website, but i had to ask about the plant tray since that is really unusual.

The reason I said these go brittle is since I litterally have dozens of these and hope you look into them quality wise and see if they are fit for longtime use as enclosure.

No one here is promoting their own business or saying things to undermine you.

When critique is given on a certain product then just take a moment to understand why this critique was given.

As a shopowner you will receive alot of questions or remarks which are sometimes not pleasant to hear, but use this to improve your business instead of going into defense.

Not listening to advice or waving away remarks is the worst to do.

On a last note I just want to say welcome in the community and may your endeavours be succesful!

12 Likes

And a lot of the ones that arenā€™t are still in the know about actual product prices and where these products actually originate.

9 Likes

Torque board motors= $120
Bkb motors =$135
Eskate tech motors = $175

All for the same size and kvā€¦ 6374 190kv.
Thatā€™s a big chunk of change f

1 Like

but who knows, maybe they are custom battle hardenā€¦

I very much hope so, becauseā€¦I think I know from where this motors are and if IĀ“m right with my guess they like to lose magnets very fast.

1 Like

Unless they come without magnets :joy:

2 Likes

Sk8 97usd free shippingā€¦ Agree with youā€¦

How much are these shorts?

7 Likes

Ā£18 from Burton, 2 seasons ago

2 Likes

Ah Burtonā€¦its funny what you missā€¦

I have a lovely pink crop top that would just be divine with those

8 Likes

:skateboard: We just uploaded our first blog post where we discuss when to DIY and when to Buy Pre-built. Check it out at:

That enclosure is so last year.

6 Likes

That duct tapeā€¦is that a front lights mount? Looks very stealthy.

Itā€™s a big chunk of change for a complete unknown. It would be different if it was something proven like a Maytech motor, but unbranded is sketchy. Torqueboards, the lowest price here in the list, has amazing 6474ā€™s.

To be fair, a TB motor in the EU is actually approx 156$ after shipping and taxes (assuming you buy more than just a motor from them) But for sure they are more expensive than MT 6374 so maybe an internal view would settle why

1 Like

Oh yeah I always forget about the extra bs fees EU has to pay

:skateboard: Our second blog post featuring a tutorial on setting up a VESC based speed controller is now live:

1 Like

Thereā€™s no stock in your shop.