ESKATE TECH -Website is live! :Skateboard:

SHOP IS LIVE :skateboard: EskateTech.com

Hi!!

My name is Joel Lindgren and I have for the latest 2 years been setting up a shop selling DIY parts and prebuilt electric skateboards!

The goal with Eskate Tech is to make Eskate more common available in Sweden and EU. We strive to only deliver the best parts for Eskates.

In our shop you will find all DIY parts needed to build your own electric skateboard or buy a Pre-built ready-to-ride eskate to shred the streets ASAP

Pricing
Our prices are set to ensure we can deliver 1 year warranty and other features included in the sales price

Shipping FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER 350€
All our packages will be sent out from SkĂĄne,Sweden :sweden::sweden::sweden: We currently only offer shipping inside EU. Delivery time is 5-8 working days.

Warranty
All our products are delivered with 1 year warranty. This covers any faults occurred due to manufacturing. Inappropriate use of products beyond their specs that causes malfunction won’t be covered by our warranty.

Customer Service
We have full customer service via Email, Facebook, Messenger and Instagram.

More info over at: EskateTech.com

Follow us at Instagram and Facebook

More pics:

5 Likes

About the battery pack. What cells are you going with?
Is it charge only BMS?
What’s the price let’s say 10s4p 12s4p single stack flat setup?

1 Like

Good luck with your service.

What will be the price for the Kegel aluminium pulley? How many teeth?

1 Like

Best of luck!

I’m also interested to know the price of the battery packs :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! To start off with we will only sell ABEC-Style pulleys

@Lobap @Chaki

The cells used are Samsung 30Q with High discharge bms. All prices will be released on launch this sunday

3 Likes

It still has not opened

1 Like

WEBSITE IS LIVE

Finally we have launced EskateTech.com. Check out our website to see all our products available!

Have Updated the original post!

Hit me up if you have any questions or tips!

The enclosure is a plant undertray?

6 Likes

And available in 7 different colors on Amazon to match your board (or garden). :yum:

5 Likes

The funny thing is i actually use these at home for my plants.
But after a while the plastic gets really brittle and is prone to cracking.

3 Likes

I guess that means they are better suited for esk8 than for plants then?

3 Likes

Not to say bad about his shop but i won’t put my electronics in it.
The Uv from the sun makes it go brittle.

2 Likes

It’s probably meant for those running their boards off green energy, ie electricity produced by plants.

2 Likes

Sorry to say but your price is very overpriced:

Metr module 85euro? you can buy them at them for 45 at them.
Mini Remote 60euro? 60 euro for that dangerous remote? no thanks!
And for a plant undertray 20euro? You can have them in your store next to your house for 5 euro

what brand is your 6374 motor? looks like a chinees cheap motor.

I understand that you have to make profit, but you want to make profit on the wrong items + try to be different, try to do something nobody has done before. This is just the … time a shop start to sell the items all the other stores has too

9 Likes

Oh boy… now thats innovation

1 Like

Sorry about the jokes @EskateTech, but with a plant tray for an enclosure I guess you set the table already… As a new vendor, I’d take in all this “critique” and consider if there is anything to reconsider :yum: Giving 1 year warranty on this enclosure, not built for this purpose, is bound to go wrong.

3 Likes

Wow ur pricetags are highest I have seen. Single motor board 10s3p at ~1300USD) that’s a lot. I don’t know how u put ur price tags but it’s hard for me to buy and recommend ur shop.

3 Likes

2 years of hard work and its finally paid off. Keep it up :ok_hand:

12 Likes

Thanks to all who promote me and is looking into my new shop. I can see that not everyone is happy. Opinions on pricing and products is deprecated if it doesn’t contain anything positive. It’s a dull way for them who feel threatened by competition to not find another way to make them self better than to use others. All products is built upon earlier experiences of purchases and building of Eskates. Plenty of trial and error has been necessary to choose these products and to get satisfied customers you must sell good products with good warranties.

I look forward to meeting new people whom just as me are interested in Eskate. Everyone whom are interested in discussing Eskate products are welcomed to contact me. Competitors who just want to use this thread to promote their own business is deprecated.