esk8Tahiti - ride videos

I still need to find a mounting accessory to mount the go pro. Meanwhile here a first short video shot with my phone.

10 Likes

Damn, looks amazing to ride around that area!

4 Likes

Yeah no complains here :sunglasses::desert_island:, some patch of the road have clear view to the next island and to the sea, makes it really nice. Just need to be extra careful of the cars, there are no bike lanes around and also fucking random dogs chasing me.

3 Likes

Very nice views from what what I saw, cars sucks and damn some scurry dogs trying to kill me.

2 Likes

Worst is when they are like 3 or more, they get pumped by each other and chase longer.

1 Like

Top of helmet works for me fine. It’s mainly used to capture other motorist just in case. I turn my head, its sees what I see. Comes in handy for asshole drivers or just asshole people in general.

I like action sticks only when riding trails. Those are times I’d rather it be more about the ride than the assholes

3 Likes

I was in the middle of no where on some sketch roads and 2 dobies and a German shepherd came at me, all I could think was don’t fall and go!!!

2 Likes

Nice, Yeah imma go with this too, I’d prefer to have 1 hand free.
Is that a demon podium? That will be my next purchase, along with some kneepads.

Scary shit lol people shouldn’t leave these killers out of their property.

2 Likes

Agreed but they were farm dogs so I was on their territory.

1 Like

Sure is. My only bitch with it is no shield. Granted I could always just wear goggles but those arent my style. It’s a great helmet nonetheless. Comfy, definitely breathable lol. Stickers (if you’re into that) are kind of a hassle to apply as it has lots of curves throughout.

All in all, I’m happy with it but I’m still planning on getting something that’s full face with shield.

1 Like

The breathability is a must for me and the price is good for me, I saw those bstock for 80$ on ebay.

How about sunglasses?

1 Like

This is usually what I do. On me, the helmet doesnt interfere with them, like making them squeeze your head or anything.

My neighbor recently gave me these.

What he used when he was driving tanks for the military. I’ve got to get some arms and a new strap but these are where its @ if you dont like full goggles. I used something similar to these when I was skydiving years ago. Gators was the brand. Expensive though for gators.

1 Like

Moar, please.

2 Likes

I plan to, as soon as I get the go pro mounted I will try and find nice places to show you guys.

1 Like