Esk8supply direct drive Group Buy of 3-6 people USA (elofty direct drives)

I’m still in for a set with the price raise but I’m pretty sure that we have 6 people or are the cusp of 6 people. Could we get another count again?

1 Like

@Esk8supply Any chance of an EU group buy? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Honestly we think it is better do individual orders from now on after the US group buy. As you will end up waiting longer and probably pay more for shipping, pay more due to PayPal fees and extra shipping within the eu.

3 Likes

They will be the same as before

1 Like

download

2 Likes

Interested in direct drive 58kv if still room. I submitted form.

2 Likes

We got 6 people! :smiley:
@murdomeek @mojoo @annihil8ted @ThermalChild @subarucasey @Blacksheep? (“Rolando” on the signup sheet)

We are now moving on! :slight_smile:
I will email all of you to confirm your order items, and confirm you are ok with the added $25 for 58kv drives due to the upgrades mentioned above (As well as on post #2)

Once everyone confirms, I will forward the compiled parts list to @Esk8supply and he will get a shipping total. The shipping cost will be divided by 6 equally. And we will move forward from there.

4 Likes

Awesome, Once you receive the package I can send you a fedex label for my items.

2 Likes

Everyone has confirmed their order! :slight_smile:
The list has been forwarded to @Esk8supply and he will get back to me with the shipping quote.

6 Likes

damn am I late? This would be my first time doing group order so. How cheaper would this be compare to if I buy straight from the source?

2 Likes

Put your order down on the signup list and I’ll see what I can do.

@Gee

1 Like

Update:
We’re finalizing the shipping costs and some people changing their order last sec

Should be able to post the final total prices soon

2 Likes

Could we get a shipping estimate? I know it’ll change but an idea will give me whether or not I should order more In this batch of wait for another group buy.

1 Like

for you, approx $15 from china.
And ~$25-35 from me to you.

Depending on some last sec orders, we might be able to get enough orders for ~$30 direct china to everyone! (This is obviously dependent on weight)

If you order another set, then It’ll definitely help with this option

3 Likes

@Esk8supply, while you are visiting the supplier could you ask them if they can make(or already have made) this with bigger motors. Especially for pneumatics.

4 Likes

The 58KV’s are pretty low. I’m probably going to put haggy’s on these. Should be ok I’d think.

3 Likes

If all you want to do is 30mph top, TB 110 are just perfect on a 12s battery, IMO.

1 Like

Let me know, I may get some extra stuff then

2 Likes

yeah im planning 12s with 120mm foamies :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I use 6x2 tires with 58KV drives and they are fun. I weigh 75kg and have gotten top speed of 43km/hr. Haggy should be very close in performance.

3 Likes