ESK8CON Las Vegas 2022 - Pro Class Race Heat

….

16 Likes

so was that track super slick or what?

Extremely.

4 Likes

what’s being said there about… “that’s cheap” ?

A rider tried to pass in an unsafe manner in lieu of rule clarified before the race, and also expected that I move out of the inside line without the right of way.

The way the riders slipped makes the track look scary slick!

3 Likes

I assume that was Coose and not me. Hope that wasn’t me. :smiley:

1 Like

Great video, what about that really cool flag guy?

7 Likes

That flag guy caught my attention, what a badass

3 Likes

they should have just used the parking lot, crazy that a board with a max speed of 22 mph got 2nd, sooooo slow

Think so!!

Thats the one guy that tried to trick you by calling the inside line when he was like a mile behind i right?

And coose was the guy on the 4wd boosted who was some how able to race in both novice and pro classes.

2 Likes

Yeah, still don’t understand why

1 Like

Right?!?!?

Yes, believe so.

yes.

I think he badgered his way into pro. note that he was removed from pro open results. I think he refused to give up his novice win or something.

2 Likes

Ya, i did hear how he felt insulted that he was in novice. I saw in the video that the gesture he made after the first lap was kinda cocky. Then he got a nice run for his money and kept looking back during the novice race. All of it speaks loudly about the type of sportsmanship here. Imho he should have given up his novice win the moment he stepped foot on the pro track. Hes a very talented rider and i probably couldnt dual wield remotes like he does but Totally not fair to everyone that earned the position.

1 Like

I thought the guy in novice and the podium guy in pro were different people

I also thought his name was Ricky

Oh wait Ricky is the 2wd rider, coose is the 4wd

2 Likes